Today we're analyzing 1 of the leading Portasol Arc WeldersThere are some really top-notch products within this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we didn't include that make a difference to you.
1. Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder
- (12 Points)
I'm a gunsmith and this welder was made for me. It's nice gauge steel, and the wheels and casters are decent quality. He constantly spills oil on it. When I first opened it I got hit with that new welder smell, so good. It is very light weight and portable.
We researched dozens of high quality Portasol Arc Welders. We were impressed to discover more excellent options than we predicted. The 011289210 by Portasol was our favorite Portasol Arc Welders for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the 011289210 by Portasol. This Arc Welder offers plenty of fantastic features. It is a great product for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The Portasol 011289210 is manufactured with top quality craftsmanship. Portasol holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Arc Welder supplier.
The Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder is a great price as well. Portasol decided to price this Arc Welder at only $129.33. That is probably among the reasons the tool is so in demand. There are other Arc Welders for sale which offer similar build quality and far more expensive.
The Portasol 011289210 is also top rated. The 011289210 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 12 times. Actual users report an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. The Portasol 011289210 is a Arc Welder that buyers prefer using.Full Portasol 011289210 Review
Portasol 011289210 Features & Specs
- Welding can be carried out next to heat sensitive parts - e.g. cables, foams and textiles and no oxidation of parts by hot air.
- Thin plastics parts and sheets can be welded, no uncontrolled heat transfer which means less wrinkles in parts to be welded.
- Problematic plastics that absorb water are easier to weld, e.g. ABS, PC and PA plastics.
- Cordless kit for plastic welding and no special training needed.
- Transfer heat through contact as opposed to hot air.