Right now we're analyzing 1 of the best Portasol Arc WeldersWe compared some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder
- (12 Points)
Working in our shop perfectly, completely satisfied. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. First off I want to speak about the company Portasol. I have run a couple of pounds of these rods.
We explored a number of high quality Portasol Arc Welders. We were astounded how many quality tools there were to choose. The Arc Welder that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the 011289210 Arc Welder by Portasol.
The Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder is the perfect option for both contractors and amateurs. Users won't be let down by the features this Arc Welder includes. This tool is fantastic for use on the house and on the job site.
The workmanship on the 011289210 by Portasol is astounding. Portasol has a reputation as a top ranked Arc Welder producer.
The Portasol 011289210 is also a very reasonably priced Arc Welder. It is priced at just $129.33. It's truly impressive that Portasol has the ability to retail these Arc Welders at the price listed. That price is really inexpensive factoring in the craftsmanship of the tool.
The Portasol 011289210 is also highly rated. The Portasol 011289210 has been rated on Amazon 12 times. It boasts an average star rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. The Portasol 011289210 is a Arc Welder which shoppers prefer using.Full Portasol 011289210 Review
Portasol 011289210 Features & Specs
- Welding can be carried out next to heat sensitive parts - e.g. cables, foams and textiles and no oxidation of parts by hot air.
- Thin plastics parts and sheets can be welded, no uncontrolled heat transfer which means less wrinkles in parts to be welded.
- Problematic plastics that absorb water are easier to weld, e.g. ABS, PC and PA plastics.
- Cordless kit for plastic welding and no special training needed.
- Transfer heat through contact as opposed to hot air.