Listed here is our list of the 1 highest rated Shuangbing Arc WeldersYou have a number of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. Shuangbing Arc Welder
- (1 Points)
They run as nice and smooth as the 7018 rods I use in my welding class. The welder looks very well built, shiny paint. Really like it, it's my first welder but its awesome. It is very light weight and portable. I'm a gunsmith and this welder was made for me.
We researched dozens of top quality Shuangbing Arc Welders. We were surprised at the number of quality options available to choose. The tool that definitely stood out from the pack though was the Arc Welder by Shuangbing.
Both professionals and beginners alike can get projects done with the Shuangbing . Users are sure to be excited by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is a fantastic option for work and also for home use.
The design on the by Shuangbing is exceptional. It's no mystery why Shuangbing has a reputation as a leading Arc Welder supplier.
The Shuangbing Arc Welder is also a great deal. Shuangbing has priced this Arc Welder at just $1999.00. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Arc Welders available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are much more expensive.
This Arc Welder moreover boasts high ratings. The Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. It boasts an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. The Shuangbing is definitely a Arc Welder that buyers prefer.Full Shuangbing Review
Shuangbing Features & Specs
- Rated voltage: 110/220V±10% 50/60HZ, Effective cutting range: 63"x138", Track rail size 84"x158"(X axis and Y axis)
- Oxyfuel flame cutting thickness: 0.24-7.87 inches, Oxyfuel flame maximum cutting speed: 23.6 inch/min
- Oxyfuel flame cutting optional gas supply type: Propane/acetylene/LPG/natural gas + oxygen
- Plasma cutting thickness: matching plasma cutting equipment, Plasma cutting speed: matching current of plasma cutting equipment (Max.138 inch/min with dry&pure gas)
- CNC controller default Max. speed limit: 78.7 inch/min, No-load default speed limit: 118 inch/min, Automatic Torch Height Control for Plasma Cutting