Read about our lineup of the 1 best rated Shuangbing Arc WeldersYou have a range of great options in this breakdown. I would suggest some further research on these Arc Welders and pick out an option that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Shuangbing Arc Welder
- (1 Points)
They run as nice and smooth as the 7018 rods I use in my welding class. The welder looks very well built, shiny paint. Really like it, it's my first welder but its awesome. It is very light weight and portable. I'm a gunsmith and this welder was made for me.
We explored dozens of top quality Shuangbing Arc Welders. We were astounded how many quality products available to select from. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Arc Welder by Shuangbing.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the Shuangbing . Users will be impressed by the features this Arc Welder includes. This Arc Welder is a terrific product for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The craftsmanship on the Shuangbing is astounding. Shuangbing has truly secured it's track record as a top Arc Welder producer.
The Arc Welder by Shuangbing is also a terrific price. Shuangbing chose to price this Arc Welder at just $1999.00. It's really remarkable that Shuangbing is able to offer these Arc Welders at that price. That is particularly budget friendly considering the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Arc Welder moreover has top star ratings. The Shuangbing has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder that shoppers prefer.Full Shuangbing Review
Shuangbing Features & Specs
- Rated voltage: 110/220V±10% 50/60HZ, Effective cutting range: 63"x138", Track rail size 84"x158"(X axis and Y axis)
- Oxyfuel flame cutting thickness: 0.24-7.87 inches, Oxyfuel flame maximum cutting speed: 23.6 inch/min
- Oxyfuel flame cutting optional gas supply type: Propane/acetylene/LPG/natural gas + oxygen
- Plasma cutting thickness: matching plasma cutting equipment, Plasma cutting speed: matching current of plasma cutting equipment (Max.138 inch/min with dry&pure gas)
- CNC controller default Max. speed limit: 78.7 inch/min, No-load default speed limit: 118 inch/min, Automatic Torch Height Control for Plasma Cutting