Right now we are reviewing 8 of the best SÜA Arc WeldersWe compiled several really premium tools in this collection. It would be a good idea to perform some additional investigation before you buy. That will make sure that you get the best Arc Welder for your projects.
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
We researched a number of premium SÜA Arc Welders. We were surprised at the number of high quality options available to go with. The SÜA 308LR11x532 took our vote as the best SÜA Arc Welders for sale today.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the 308LR11x532 by SÜA. This Arc Welder includes numerous terrific features. This tool is excellent for use on the house and on the job site.
The 308LR11x532 by SÜA is produced with top quality workmanship. It's no mystery why SÜA has a reputation as a top Arc Welder manufacturer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder is also a great deal. SÜA has priced this Arc Welder at just $60.99. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at other Arc Welders for sale which offer similar build quality but are much more highly priced.
This Arc Welder moreover has top star ratings. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. The average rating is 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the SÜA 308LR11x532 are very satisfied with the tool.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.