Our review of the top 8 leading SÜA Arc Welders available nowYou have a range of great options in this breakdown. I would suggest some further research on these Arc Welders and pick out an option that matches your needs for your projects!
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
As you can see I put 5 stars. Great addition to the the shop. Top quality welding rods, work great with my home welding machine. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! They run as nice and smooth as the 7018 rods I use in my welding class.
We explored dozens of premium SÜA Arc Welders. We were impressed to discover more excellent choices than we projected. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the 308LR11x532 by SÜA. You won't be disappointed by the features this Arc Welder includes. It is a terrific tool for job sites and also for home improvement.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is produced with top quality craftsmanship. SÜA has a good reputation as a highly ranked Arc Welder producer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder is also a terrific price. It is priced at only $60.99. That is probably among the reasons it's so popular. There are competing Arc Welders available that are comparable craftsmanship but are much more expensive.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is also top rated. The SÜA 308LR11x532 has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. The average rating is 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the people Invested in the SÜA 308LR11x532 are highly satisfied.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.