Hunting for the top selling SÜA Arc Welders? Find out our top 8We compiled several really premium tools within this collection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on these Arc Welders and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
We analyzed a number of premium SÜA Arc Welders. We were impressed to find more terrific choices than we expected. The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the SÜA 308LR11x532. This Arc Welder is built with plenty of terrific features. This tool is great for use at home and also at work.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is made with top quality design. SÜA holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Arc Welder supplier.
The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA is also a great price. It is priced at just $60.99. It's honestly impressive that SÜA has the ability to sell these Arc Welders at the price listed. That price is very budget friendly keeping in mind the features of this tool.
This Arc Welder also boasts high star ratings. The SÜA 308LR11x532 has been rated on Amazon 17 times. Genuine users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder which shoppers prefer using.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.