Hunting for the top rated SÜA Arc Welders? Here's our top 8You have a variety of fantastic choices in this buyer's guide. Do your own research before you buy. There might be a few details we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
Through our research of the top SÜA Arc Welders, we analyzed dozens selections that are currently available. Surprisingly there were more terrific options than we predicted. The Arc Welder that definitely stood apart from the pack though was the 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the SÜA 308LR11x532. This Arc Welder offers numerous great features. This Arc Welder is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the SÜA 308LR11x532 is astounding. SÜA has really secured it's track record as a premier Arc Welder supplier.
The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA is a terrific price as well. It is priced at only $60.99. It's truly remarkable that SÜA has the ability to offer these Arc Welders at that price. That is surprisingly affordable keeping in mind the features of this Arc Welder.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is top ranked as well. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. Real end users report an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users who have purchased the SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA are really satisfied.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.