Here is our selection of the 8 best SÜA Arc WeldersYou have a number of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
As you can see I put 5 stars. Great addition to the the shop. Top quality welding rods, work great with my home welding machine. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! They run as nice and smooth as the 7018 rods I use in my welding class.
When investigating the top SÜA Arc Welders, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. We were surprised to discover more terrific options than we expected. The SÜA 308LR11x532 was our favorite SÜA Arc Welders for sale right now.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the SÜA 308LR11x532. This Arc Welder offers lots of great features. This Arc Welder is a terrific option for work and for home improvement as well.
The 308LR11x532 by SÜA is produced with excellent design. It's no mystery why SÜA has a reputation as a premier Arc Welder supplier.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder is also a terrific price. SÜA has priced this Arc Welder at only $60.99. That is undoubtedly among the reasons it's so in demand. That is very affordable factoring in the features of this tool.
The 308LR11x532 by SÜA is top rated as well. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 17 times. It has an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers who have purchased the SÜA 308LR11x532 are really satisfied.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.