Searching for the top rated SÜA Arc Welders? Here's our top 8We put together some really highly rated products within this selection. I'd strongly recommend some further research on the available Arc Welders and pick out an option that meets your needs the best!
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
Through our research of the top SÜA Arc Welders, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. We were surprised how many high quality options there were to pick. The SÜA 308LR11x532 was our favorite SÜA Arc Welders for sale right now.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the SÜA 308LR11x532. This Arc Welder includes numerous fantastic features. This Arc Welder is a fantastic product for job sites and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the SÜA 308LR11x532 is impressive. SÜA holds it's reputation as a top ranked Arc Welder manufacturer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is also a surprisingly reasonably priced Arc Welder. SÜA has priced this Arc Welder at just $60.99. It's really impressive that SÜA manages to sell these Arc Welders at that price. That is surprisingly inexpensive considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
The 308LR11x532 by SÜA is also top rated. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. Genuine customers have given the tool an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Arc Welder that buyers prefer using.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.