Our analysis of the top 8 best SÜA Arc Welders you can buy right nowWe compiled several really top quality tools in this collection. We would strongly recommend a bit of extra investigation on these Arc Welders and select a product that suits your needs for your projects!
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
We analyzed dozens of high quality SÜA Arc Welders. We were astounded at the number of premium tools available to select from. The one that really stood apart from the crowd though was the SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder is the optimal option for both experts and hobbyists. This Arc Welder includes lots of terrific features. It is a fantastic option for the work place and also for home use.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is produced with premium craftsmanship. SÜA holds it's credibility as a top rated Arc Welder producer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is also a very budget-friendly Arc Welder. SÜA has priced this Arc Welder at only $60.99. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly inexpensive factoring in the craftsmanship of the tool.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is top ranked as well. The SÜA 308LR11x532 has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. Genuine customers report an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The SÜA 308LR11x532 is definitely a Arc Welder that shoppers prefer.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.