Here's our rundown of the top 3 best TGB Arc Welders you can buy right nowYou have a number of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder
- (9 Points)
It also has a great 200A high end. I felt at home with the controls, they are almost identical to the 255EXT. Construction is strong & feels like the kind of thing that will last years. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! I don't know what else to say.
When researching the top TGB Arc Welders, we analyzed a number of selections that are currently available. There are lots of high quality options The one that definitely stood out from the pack though was the 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder by TGB.
Both experts and beginners alike can get projects done with the 7018E16x532x55 by TGB. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is a terrific product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is manufactured with top quality design. TGB has truly earned it's reputation as a premier Arc Welder supplier.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder is a terrific price as well. It is priced at just $83.60. It's really remarkable that TGB is able to retail this Arc Welder at that price. There are competing Arc Welders for sale which offer similar build quality but are far more highly priced.
This Arc Welder moreover has top ratings. The TGB 7018E16x532x55 has been rated on Amazon 9 times. The average score is 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full TGB 7018E16x532x55 Review
TGB 7018E16x532x55 Features & Specs
- A low-hydrogen, all-position electrode for welding carbon steel, high-tensile steel, low alloy steel and free-machining steels - AWS/SFA 5.1 E7018 - AC/DC+ (Reverse Polarity)
- Quiet steady arc, low spatter, superb re-striking capabilities and high deposition efficiency all made possible by the special low-hydrogen iron powder coating and graphite tip
- Easily removable slag reveals a finely rippled bead appearance and an x-ray quality weld deposit with excellent charpy impact values at sub-zero temperatures (78 ft-lbs at -20°F)
- Typical applications include structural and fabrication steels such as I-beams, angles, plates, channels, cast steels, cold rolled steel, process piping steels and shipbuilding steels
- Select your Electrode Diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters.