Right now we are analyzing 3 of the top TGB Arc WeldersWe compared some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder
- (9 Points)
First off I want to speak about the company TGB. Liked the compact size of it. I live in another country where good quality welders are not available. Had the TGB 7018E16x532x55 assembled in no time. Great addition to the the shop.
We explored a number of premium TGB Arc Welders. There are many quality products The 7018E16x532x55 by TGB was our favorite TGB Arc Welders for sale right now.
Both professionals and beginners alike can get work done with the TGB 7018E16x532x55. This Arc Welder includes many terrific features. It is a fantastic tool for the work place and also for home improvement.
The 7018E16x532x55 by TGB is produced with premium design. TGB has a good reputation as a top ranked Arc Welder manufacturer.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is additionally a really reasonably priced Arc Welder. TGB chose to price this Arc Welder at only $83.60. It's honestly impressive that TGB manages to offer this Arc Welder at the price listed. That price is surprisingly cost-effective keeping in mind the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Arc Welder also boasts high ratings. The 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 9 times. Real end users report an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full TGB 7018E16x532x55 Review
TGB 7018E16x532x55 Features & Specs
- A low-hydrogen, all-position electrode for welding carbon steel, high-tensile steel, low alloy steel and free-machining steels - AWS/SFA 5.1 E7018 - AC/DC+ (Reverse Polarity)
- Quiet steady arc, low spatter, superb re-striking capabilities and high deposition efficiency all made possible by the special low-hydrogen iron powder coating and graphite tip
- Easily removable slag reveals a finely rippled bead appearance and an x-ray quality weld deposit with excellent charpy impact values at sub-zero temperatures (78 ft-lbs at -20°F)
- Typical applications include structural and fabrication steels such as I-beams, angles, plates, channels, cast steels, cold rolled steel, process piping steels and shipbuilding steels
- Select your Electrode Diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters.