Read about our list of the 3 highest rated TGB Arc WeldersYou have a variety of terrific choices in our buyer's guide. I would highly recommend to do a bit of further research prior to purchase. That will make sure you find the best Arc Welder for your projects.
1. TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder
- (9 Points)
First off I want to speak about the company TGB. Liked the compact size of it. I live in another country where good quality welders are not available. Had the TGB 7018E16x532x55 assembled in no time. Great addition to the the shop.
We analyzed a number of quality TGB Arc Welders. We were astounded how many premium options there were to choose. The tool that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can make use of the TGB 7018E16x532x55. This Arc Welder offers lots of fantastic features. This Arc Welder is a fantastic option for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The craftsmanship on the 7018E16x532x55 by TGB is astounding. TGB holds it's reputation as a top ranked Arc Welder manufacturer.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is also a very reasonably priced Arc Welder. This Arc Welder costs just $83.60. It's truly amazing that TGB has the ability to sell these Arc Welders at the price listed. We looked at competing Arc Welders available that are comparable craftsmanship but are far more highly priced.
This Arc Welder moreover has top star ratings. The TGB 7018E16x532x55 has been reviewed on Amazon 9 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is definitely a Arc Welder which most people enjoy using on projects.Full TGB 7018E16x532x55 Review
TGB 7018E16x532x55 Features & Specs
- A low-hydrogen, all-position electrode for welding carbon steel, high-tensile steel, low alloy steel and free-machining steels - AWS/SFA 5.1 E7018 - AC/DC+ (Reverse Polarity)
- Quiet steady arc, low spatter, superb re-striking capabilities and high deposition efficiency all made possible by the special low-hydrogen iron powder coating and graphite tip
- Easily removable slag reveals a finely rippled bead appearance and an x-ray quality weld deposit with excellent charpy impact values at sub-zero temperatures (78 ft-lbs at -20°F)
- Typical applications include structural and fabrication steels such as I-beams, angles, plates, channels, cast steels, cold rolled steel, process piping steels and shipbuilding steels
- Select your Electrode Diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters.