Our rundown of the top 3 highest rated TGB Arc Welders you can buy right nowThere are some really top-notch products within this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we didn't include that make a difference to you.
1. TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder
- (9 Points)
It also has a great 200A high end. I felt at home with the controls, they are almost identical to the 255EXT. Construction is strong & feels like the kind of thing that will last years. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! I don't know what else to say.
We researched a number of premium TGB Arc Welders. Incredibly there were more great choices than we expected. The Arc Welder that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder.
The 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder by TGB is the ideal product for both experts and amateurs. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the 7018E16x532x55 by TGB is impressive. TGB holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Arc Welder manufacturer.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is additionally a remarkably affordable Arc Welder. It is priced at only $83.60. The retail price is most likely among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is surprisingly inexpensive factoring in the quality of the Arc Welder.
This Arc Welder also boasts high ratings. The 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 9 times. The average rating is 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers Invested in the TGB 7018E16x532x55 are very satisfied with the tool.Full TGB 7018E16x532x55 Review
TGB 7018E16x532x55 Features & Specs
- A low-hydrogen, all-position electrode for welding carbon steel, high-tensile steel, low alloy steel and free-machining steels - AWS/SFA 5.1 E7018 - AC/DC+ (Reverse Polarity)
- Quiet steady arc, low spatter, superb re-striking capabilities and high deposition efficiency all made possible by the special low-hydrogen iron powder coating and graphite tip
- Easily removable slag reveals a finely rippled bead appearance and an x-ray quality weld deposit with excellent charpy impact values at sub-zero temperatures (78 ft-lbs at -20°F)
- Typical applications include structural and fabrication steels such as I-beams, angles, plates, channels, cast steels, cold rolled steel, process piping steels and shipbuilding steels
- Select your Electrode Diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters.