Searching for the top selling VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders? Here's our favorite 2We compared some really top-notch products in this selection. We'd suggest a bit of further research on the available Arc Welders and choosing one that suits your needs the best!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I wish I had purchased these years ago! It also has a great 200A high end. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! The VICTOR ARCAIR weighs around 75lbs and doesn't lay down any better of a weld. I purchased a new TIG welder and wanted a portable table.
We explored dozens of quality VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders. We were surprised how many quality options there were to select from. The Arc Welder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR.
Both experts and beginners alike can get projects done with the 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is a terrific tool for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is made with excellent workmanship. There's a reason why VICTOR ARCAIR has track record as a premier Arc Welder supplier.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder is also a terrific deal. This Arc Welder costs just $. It's really incredible that VICTOR ARCAIR manages to retail these Arc Welders at that price. That price is surprisingly budget friendly considering the features of this Arc Welder.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is also highly rated. The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. It boasts an average star rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is a Arc Welder that buyers prefer.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch