Read about our lineup of the 2 highest rated VICTOR ARCAIR Arc WeldersWe compiled several really top quality tools in this selection. I'd recommend doing a little extra homework on these Arc Welders and select an option that fits your needs for your projects!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
But watch the pricing, it changes regularly. Everything says the magnetic strength is 150lbs, I think we can all agree on that. 13 foot Ground, 13 foot Stinger (electrode holder), it's own carrying bag. They're durable, dependable, and work well. Received the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 today and it is mostly what I expected.
We analyzed dozens of quality VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders. We were impressed at the number of premium products available to choose from. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder.
The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR is the optimal product for both experts and hobbyists alike. This Arc Welder offers several great features. This tool is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is made with premium craftsmanship. VICTOR ARCAIR has a reputation as a highly rated Arc Welder supplier.
The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR is a terrific deal as well. This Arc Welder costs only $. It's honestly impressive that VICTOR ARCAIR has the ability to offer this Arc Welder at the price listed. That price is surprisingly inexpensive considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Arc Welder also has high ratings. The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. The average rating is 5.0 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder which most people prefer.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch