Read about our lineup of the 2 best VICTOR ARCAIR Arc WeldersWe compiled several really premium tools within this collection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on these Arc Welders and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
But watch the pricing, it changes regularly. Everything says the magnetic strength is 150lbs, I think we can all agree on that. 13 foot Ground, 13 foot Stinger (electrode holder), it's own carrying bag. They're durable, dependable, and work well. Received the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 today and it is mostly what I expected.
We researched dozens of premium VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders. Surprisingly there were more terrific options than we expected. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder.
The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR is the optimal option choice for experts and hobbyists. This Arc Welder is built with lots of terrific features. This tool is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. VICTOR ARCAIR holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Arc Welder manufacturer.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder is also an excellent deal. VICTOR ARCAIR chose to price this Arc Welder at only $. It's honestly remarkable that VICTOR ARCAIR is able to retail these Arc Welders at that price. We looked at other Arc Welders available which offer similar build quality and much more highly priced.
This Arc Welder moreover boasts top star ratings. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. The average score is 5.0 out of 5 stars. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is definitely a Arc Welder that most people prefer.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch