Our rundown of the top 2 highest rated VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders available nowThere are some really top-notch products within this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we didn't include that make a difference to you.
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I wish I had purchased these years ago! It also has a great 200A high end. Arrived in perfect condition and worked flawlessly! The VICTOR ARCAIR weighs around 75lbs and doesn't lay down any better of a weld. I purchased a new TIG welder and wanted a portable table.
We explored a number of high quality VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders. We were surprised to discover more excellent choices than we anticipated. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 took our vote as the best VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR. This Arc Welder includes many great features. It is a fantastic tool for work and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is astounding. VICTOR ARCAIR holds it's credibility as a top ranked Arc Welder supplier.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder is also a terrific deal. It is priced at only $. It's honestly remarkable that VICTOR ARCAIR is able to retail these Arc Welders at the price listed. That is really budget friendly keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is also top rated. The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. The average score is 5.0 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder which most people prefer using.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch