Here's our rundown of the top 2 best VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders available nowWe compiled several really top quality tools in this collection. We would strongly recommend a bit of extra investigation on these Arc Welders and select a product that suits your needs for your projects!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
But watch the pricing, it changes regularly. Everything says the magnetic strength is 150lbs, I think we can all agree on that. 13 foot Ground, 13 foot Stinger (electrode holder), it's own carrying bag. They're durable, dependable, and work well. Received the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 today and it is mostly what I expected.
When exploring the top VICTOR ARCAIR Arc Welders, we evaluated dozens selections that are currently available. We found there were more terrific choices than we expected. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder.
The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR is the optimal product for both professionals and hobbyists alike. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Arc Welder includes. This tool is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is manufactured with excellent craftsmanship. VICTOR ARCAIR has a good reputation as a top rated Arc Welder supplier.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is likewise a very competitively priced Arc Welder. VICTOR ARCAIR chose to price this Arc Welder at only $. It's really incredible that VICTOR ARCAIR manages to retail this Arc Welder at that price. There are competing Arc Welders available that are similar craftsmanship but are far more highly priced.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is also top rated. The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. Actual end users report an average score of 5.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of consumers who have purchased the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 are really satisfied with the tool.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch