We put together a analysis of the top 1 best W Weldpro Arc Welders you can buy right nowWe compared some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We analyzed a number of top quality W Weldpro Arc Welders. We were impressed to discover more excellent choices than we anticipated. The Arc Welder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. Users will be excited by the features this Arc Welder includes. This Arc Welder is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The design on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is exceptional. W Weldpro has a reputation as a top rated Arc Welder producer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is also a surprisingly affordable Arc Welder. This Arc Welder costs only $118.00. It's honestly impressive that W Weldpro has the ability to sell these Arc Welders at the price listed. We looked at competing Arc Welders for sale that are similar quality and much more pricey.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also highly rated. The MIG100AC Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. The average user review is 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder which buyers prefer.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.