We put together a breakdown of the top 1 leading W Weldpro Arc Welders you can buy right nowWe compiled several really premium tools in this collection. It would be a good idea to perform some additional investigation before you buy. That will make sure that you get the best Arc Welder for your projects.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
Through our research of the top W Weldpro Arc Welders, we analyzed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. We were astounded how many quality options there were to pick. The Arc Welder that really stood out from the crowd though was the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can enjoy the W Weldpro MIG100AC. This Arc Welder includes lots of great features. This Arc Welder is a terrific product for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The design on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is impressive. W Weldpro holds it's reputation as a top rated Arc Welder producer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder is a terrific deal as well. This Arc Welder costs just $118.00. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Arc Welders for sale that are comparable quality and much more expensive.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also top rated. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Actual users have given the tool an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Arc Welder that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.