Our breakdown of the top 1 leading W Weldpro Arc Welders you can buy right nowWe put together some really highly rated products within this selection. I'd strongly recommend some further research on the available Arc Welders and pick out an option that meets your needs the best!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We explored dozens of premium W Weldpro Arc Welders. There are lots of quality products The MIG100AC by W Weldpro took our vote as the best W Weldpro Arc Welders available right now.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. Users will be excited by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the MIG100AC by W Weldpro is astounding. There's a reason why W Weldpro has track record as a premier Arc Welder manufacturer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder is also an excellent deal. This Arc Welder costs only $118.00. It's really amazing that W Weldpro is able to sell this Arc Welder at that price. There are competing Arc Welders for sale which offer comparable build quality and far more highly priced.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is top reviewed as well. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Real end users report an average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the W Weldpro MIG100AC are highly satisfied with the tool.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.