Hunting for the top rated W Weldpro Arc Welders? Here's our top 1We compiled several really top quality tools in this selection. I'd recommend doing a little extra homework on these Arc Welders and select an option that fits your needs for your projects!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We researched dozens of high quality W Weldpro Arc Welders. We were surprised to find more great choices than we projected. The one that really stuck out from the pack though was the MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro.
Both professionals and beginners alike can get work done with the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. This Arc Welder includes many great features. This Arc Welder is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is manufactured with top quality craftsmanship. W Weldpro has a reputation as a highly rated Arc Welder supplier.
The MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro is also a terrific price. W Weldpro chose to price this Arc Welder at just $118.00. It's truly incredible that W Weldpro manages to retail this Arc Welder at that price. That is surprisingly budget friendly factoring in the quality of the tool.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also top rated. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. Actual users have given the tool an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro are really satisfied.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.