Today we're comparing 1 of the best W Weldpro Arc WeldersYou have a variety of fantastic choices in this buyer's guide. Do your own research before you buy. There might be a few details we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
Through our investigation of the top W Weldpro Arc Welders, we evaluated dozens products that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more great choices than we projected. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder.
The MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro is the ideal tool choice for experts and hobbyists alike. This Arc Welder is built with numerous great features. This Arc Welder is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is remarkable. There's a reason why W Weldpro has reputation as a leading Arc Welder supplier.
The MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro is a great deal as well. It is priced at just $118.00. It's truly incredible that W Weldpro has the ability to offer these Arc Welders at that price. That price is really cost-effective factoring in the quality of the tool.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also highly rated. The MIG100AC Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. It has an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of people Invested in the W Weldpro MIG100AC are highly satisfied.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.