Looking for the top rated W Weldpro Arc Welders? This is our favorite 1We compiled several really premium tools within this collection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on these Arc Welders and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We researched a number of top quality W Weldpro Arc Welders. Incredibly there were more excellent options than we anticipated. The W Weldpro MIG100AC was our favorite W Weldpro Arc Welders for sale today.
Both professionals and beginners alike can make use of the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is manufactured with excellent design. W Weldpro has a good reputation as a top ranked Arc Welder producer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is likewise a surprisingly reasonably priced Arc Welder. W Weldpro has priced this Arc Welder at only $118.00. That is probably among the reasons it's so in demand. That is surprisingly affordable considering the quality of the tool.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is also top rated. The MIG100AC Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. Real customers have given the tool an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the W Weldpro MIG100AC are highly satisfied.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.