Looking for the top selling W Weldpro Arc Welders? This is our favorite 1You have a number of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
Very nice light weight cable. I always wonder if I could weld anything and it worked. A powerful Arc Welder that gets the job done even at 120v. The portability is outstanding. A powerful Arc Welder that gets the job done even at 120v.
While investigating the top W Weldpro Arc Welders, we evaluated dozens options that are currently available. We realized there were more great choices than we predicted. The one that really stood apart from the crowd though was the MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro.
Both experts and beginners alike can enjoy the W Weldpro MIG100AC. This Arc Welder is built with plenty of great features. This tool is fantastic for use on the house and on the job site.
The workmanship on the MIG100AC by W Weldpro is impressive. W Weldpro has a reputation as a top rated Arc Welder producer.
The MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro is also a great price. This Arc Welder costs just $118.00. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons the tool is so popular. There are other Arc Welders for sale which offer comparable craftsmanship and much more pricey.
This Arc Welder also has top ratings. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. The average score is 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Arc Welder that shoppers prefer using.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.