Right now we're reviewing 1 of the best 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.We put together a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. We'd advise to do some further research on these Belt Sanders and choosing an option that meets your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
Spare belts are commonly available and easy to change. It's sturdily built, easy to handle and light weight. I was greatly impressed with how heavy duty this item is. It could just be that some bolts are lose, but I'm not sure. I bought this belt sander as a starter when I branched out.
Through our research of the top 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. We were astounded how many high quality products there were to go with. The SB8V2 by Metabo was our favorite 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders available right now.
Both contractors and beginners alike can make use of the Metabo SB8V2. This Belt Sander includes many terrific features. It is a terrific product for work and for home use as well.
The SB8V2 by Metabo is produced with premium craftsmanship. There's a reason why Metabo has track record as a leading Belt Sander supplier.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is also an excellent deal. Metabo has priced this Belt Sander at just $144.94. It's honestly impressive that Metabo is able to retail this Belt Sander at the price listed. That is very affordable factoring in the features of the Belt Sander.
This Belt Sander also boasts high star ratings. The SB8V2 Belt Sander has been rated on Amazon 4 times. The average user review is 4.0 out of 5 stars. The Metabo SB8V2 is a Belt Sander which shoppers prefer using.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue