Today we are measuring 1 of the best 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.There are a several fantastic options in our buyer's guide. I'd strongly recommend some additional research on these Belt Sanders and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
It is very maneuverable and the dust catcher works great also. I can't believe how well it works for the price too. I am a finish carpenter and use my sanders constantly. I use it with the shopvac so no problems with dustbag. It's sander that you have to apply a lot of hand pressure to.
Through our investigation of the top 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders, we reviewed dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed at the number of premium products available to select from. The Metabo SB8V2 was our favorite 9 Amp Motor Belt Sanders available right now.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can get work done with the SB8V2 by Metabo. You won't be let down by the features this Belt Sander includes. It is a fantastic tool for job sites and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Metabo SB8V2 is remarkable. Metabo holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Belt Sander manufacturer.
The Metabo SB8V2 is additionally a really competitively priced Belt Sander. This Belt Sander costs just $144.94. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Belt Sanders for sale which offer similar craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
This Belt Sander also boasts high ratings. The SB8V2 Belt Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 4 times. The average user review is 4.0 out of 5 stars. This is a Belt Sander that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue