Today we're reviewing 1 of the best Metabo Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.You have a number of great options in our breakdown. We'd strongly recommend a bit of additional investigation on these Belt Sanders and pick out one that matches your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
It is very maneuverable and the dust catcher works great also. I can't believe how well it works for the price too. I am a finish carpenter and use my sanders constantly. I use it with the shopvac so no problems with dustbag. It's sander that you have to apply a lot of hand pressure to.
We researched a number of premium Metabo Belt Sanders. We were impressed at the number of quality products there were to select from. The SB8V2 by Metabo was our favorite Metabo Belt Sanders available today.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is the perfect product for both experts and hobbyists. This Belt Sander is built with several fantastic features. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The Metabo SB8V2 is made with excellent craftsmanship. Metabo has really earned it's track record as a leading Belt Sander producer.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is a terrific deal as well. It is priced at just $144.94. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so popular. There are competing Belt Sanders for sale which offer similar build quality and far more pricey.
This Belt Sander also has high ratings. The Metabo SB8V2 has been rated on Amazon 4 times. It has an average star rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the users who have purchased the Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo are highly satisfied.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue