Searching for the top selling Metabo Belt Sanders? Here's our top 1
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.We put together a variety of fantastic tools in this breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. There might be some factors we neglected to include that are important to you.
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
It is very maneuverable and the dust catcher works great also. I can't believe how well it works for the price too. I am a finish carpenter and use my sanders constantly. I use it with the shopvac so no problems with dustbag. It's sander that you have to apply a lot of hand pressure to.
While investigating the top Metabo Belt Sanders, we analyzed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We found there were more great options than we anticipated. The Belt Sander that really stood out from the pack though was the Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is the ideal product choice for experts and amateurs. You won't be let down by the features this Belt Sander includes. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The design on the SB8V2 by Metabo is astounding. It's no mystery why Metabo has a track record as a leading Belt Sander manufacturer.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is a great price as well. Metabo has priced this Belt Sander at only $144.94. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. That price is very cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of the Belt Sander.
This Belt Sander moreover boasts high ratings. The Metabo SB8V2 has been rated on Amazon 4 times. The average score is 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo are very satisfied.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue