Today we are comparing 1 of the leading Metabo Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.There are a several fantastic options in our buyer's guide. I'd strongly recommend some additional research on these Belt Sanders and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
It is very maneuverable and the dust catcher works great also. I can't believe how well it works for the price too. I am a finish carpenter and use my sanders constantly. I use it with the shopvac so no problems with dustbag. It's sander that you have to apply a lot of hand pressure to.
When investigating the top Metabo Belt Sanders, we analyzed dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were impressed at the number of premium products there were to select from. The SB8V2 by Metabo took our vote as the best Metabo Belt Sanders available right now.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is the perfect option for both experts and hobbyists. This Belt Sander is built with numerous great features. This Belt Sander is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Metabo SB8V2 is astounding. It's no mystery why Metabo has a reputation as a top Belt Sander supplier.
The Metabo SB8V2 is additionally a really affordable Belt Sander. Metabo has priced this Belt Sander at just $144.94. It's honestly incredible that Metabo manages to sell this Belt Sander at the price listed. That is very budget friendly considering the features of this tool.
This Belt Sander moreover boasts top ratings. The Metabo SB8V2 has been rated on Amazon 4 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Belt Sander that buyers prefer using.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue