Read about our lineup of the 1 highest rated Metabo Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.We put together a range of terrific choices in this rundown. I'd suggest some further homework on these Belt Sanders and select one that meets your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
Spare belts are commonly available and easy to change. It's sturdily built, easy to handle and light weight. I was greatly impressed with how heavy duty this item is. It could just be that some bolts are lose, but I'm not sure. I bought this belt sander as a starter when I branched out.
We analyzed dozens of quality Metabo Belt Sanders. We were impressed how many quality tools there were to choose from. The Belt Sander that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is the optimal option choice for professionals and amateurs. This Belt Sander includes many terrific features. This Belt Sander is a great option for the work place and also for home use.
The workmanship on the Metabo SB8V2 is impressive. Metabo has a good reputation as a top ranked Belt Sander supplier.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is a great price as well. It is priced at just $144.94. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons it's so in demand. There are other Belt Sanders for sale which offer similar quality but are much more highly priced.
The SB8V2 by Metabo is also top rated. The Metabo SB8V2 has been rated on Amazon 4 times. The average score is 4.0 out of 5 stars. The Metabo SB8V2 is a Belt Sander that shoppers prefer using.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue