Today we are analyzing 1 of the top Metabo Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.We put together a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. We'd advise to do some further research on these Belt Sanders and choosing an option that meets your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
Spare belts are commonly available and easy to change. It's sturdily built, easy to handle and light weight. I was greatly impressed with how heavy duty this item is. It could just be that some bolts are lose, but I'm not sure. I bought this belt sander as a starter when I branched out.
While investigating the top Metabo Belt Sanders, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. There are many premium tools The Metabo SB8V2 took our vote as the best Metabo Belt Sanders for sale right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can enjoy the Metabo SB8V2. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Belt Sander offers. This tool is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The SB8V2 by Metabo is made with top quality craftsmanship. There's a reason why Metabo has reputation as a top Belt Sander manufacturer.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is a terrific price as well. Metabo has priced this Belt Sander at only $144.94. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Belt Sanders available which offer similar build quality but are far more highly priced.
The Metabo SB8V2 is also top rated. The Metabo SB8V2 has been reviewed on Amazon 4 times. Real users have given the tool an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users who have had the opportunity to use the Metabo SB8V2 are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue