Today we are comparing 1 of the best Metabo Belt Sanders
Looking for a belt sander for your next flooring project? Check out some of our belt sander reviews and comparison articles. We'll help you find the perfect tool for your next project.There are a range of fantastic tools in this rundown. I would strongly recommend some additional homework on the available Belt Sanders and choose a product that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
It is very maneuverable and the dust catcher works great also. I can't believe how well it works for the price too. I am a finish carpenter and use my sanders constantly. I use it with the shopvac so no problems with dustbag. It's sander that you have to apply a lot of hand pressure to.
While exploring the top Metabo Belt Sanders, we evaluated a number of options that are currently available. There are quite a few quality options The SB8V2 by Metabo was our favorite Metabo Belt Sanders for sale right now.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is the perfect product choice for experts and hobbyists alike. You will not be let down by the features this Belt Sander offers. This Belt Sander is terrific for use on the house and on the job site.
The Metabo SB8V2 is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. There's a reason why Metabo has reputation as a top Belt Sander manufacturer.
The SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo is also a terrific deal. This Belt Sander costs just $144.94. That is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. That price is very cost-effective keeping in mind the features of the tool.
This Belt Sander also has high ratings. The Metabo SB8V2 has been rated on Amazon 4 times. Actual end users report an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the consumers Invested in the Metabo SB8V2 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue