Here is our list of the 3 top rated Hardwood Floor Brad NailersYou have a variety of fantastic tools in this breakdown. I would encourage a little additional homework on these Brad Nailers and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Senco 430101N Brad Nailer
- (93 Points)
This is a solidly above-average Brad Nailer. Great product, powerful enough for everything I need. So far I have had no problems at all. Its a breeze to use, and very safe! The best purchase from Amazon so far.
Through our research of the top Hardwood Floor Brad Nailers, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many high quality tools there were to select from. The Senco 430101N took our vote as the best Hardwood Floor Brad Nailers available today.
Both experts and beginners alike can get work done with the 430101N by Senco. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Brad Nailer offers. It is a fantastic option for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the 430101N by Senco is impressive. Senco holds it's credibility as a highly rated Brad Nailer supplier.
The 430101N Brad Nailer by Senco is a great deal as well. Senco chose to price this Brad Nailer at just $133.76. That is probably among the reasons the tool is so in demand. That price is surprisingly inexpensive keeping in mind the features of this tool.
The 430101N by Senco is also top rated. The 430101N Brad Nailer has been reviewed on Amazon 93 times. Genuine customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Senco 430101N are very satisfied.Full Senco 430101N Review
Senco 430101N Features & Specs
- Drives a wide range of both slight-headed and medium headed brads to give you two tools in one.
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. - the lightest weight available in a brad nailer - for easy maneuvering and handling in small places.
- Features easy side loading that allows you to choose brad length without adjusting tool, plus an E-Z Clear jam feature allowing easy removal of a jammed fastener.
- Superior power (40% more than comparable tools) makes it suitable for use on hardwood, plastics, and particleboard.
- Oil free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine woods.