Our rundown of the top 8 highest rated Greenworks Chainsaws you can buy right now
Chainsaws come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller corded chainsaws are great for the backyard, while large gas powered chainsaws will make processing large logs a breeze. Pole chainsaws have greater reach for limbing trees.We put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are certain details we didn't look into that make a difference to you.
1. Greenworks 20312 Chainsaw
- (1311 Points)
Best chainsaw i have had in along time. Luckily I haven't had to use it yet. Used on a tree that fell in my yard. There are some important limitations. The first job was a trash palm tree.
While researching the top Greenworks Chainsaws, we evaluated dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many premium tools available to choose from. The 20312 by Greenworks took our vote as the best Greenworks Chainsaws available today.
The 20312 Chainsaw by Greenworks is the optimal option choice for experts and hobbyists. This Chainsaw offers lots of great features. This Chainsaw is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the Greenworks 20312 is remarkable. Greenworks holds it's credibility as a top ranked Chainsaw producer.
The Greenworks 20312 is additionally a really competitively priced Chainsaw. It is priced at only $230.99. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is really budget friendly keeping in mind the features of the tool.
This Chainsaw moreover boasts high star ratings. The Greenworks 20312 has been rated on Amazon 1311 times. The average user review is 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Greenworks 20312 is a Chainsaw that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Greenworks 20312 Review
Greenworks 20312 Features & Specs
- Our Greenworks Brushless motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system offering a range of tools to Choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance; oil tank: translucent
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working. One battery powers more than 25 tools. Battery capacity
- Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety. Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs.Saw Pitch:0.375 inches