Looking for the top selling Air Construction Staplers? This is our top 10We put together some really premium tools within this collection. I'd advise to do a little additional investigation on these Construction Staplers and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. WEN 61741 Construction Stapler
- (286 Points)
Nice and light weight,good value for the money. This tool will have no problem with my work. Real timesaver versus hand nailing staples. I love it and saves so much time. I have worked in construction for many years.
Through our investigation of the top Air Construction Staplers, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. We were astounded at the number of quality tools there were to choose. The 61741 by WEN took our vote as the best Air Construction Staplers available today.
The WEN 61741 Construction Stapler is the perfect option for both contractors and hobbyists alike. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Construction Stapler offers. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The design on the 61741 by WEN is exceptional. There's a reason why WEN has reputation as a premier Construction Stapler manufacturer.
The WEN 61741 is also a really affordable Construction Stapler. WEN has priced this Construction Stapler at just $59.88. That is probably among the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at other Construction Staplers available that are similar craftsmanship but are far more pricey.
The WEN 61741 is also top rated. The WEN 61741 has been rated on Amazon 286 times. Actual end users have left reviews with an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The WEN 61741 is a Construction Stapler which buyers prefer.Full WEN 61741 Review
WEN 61741 Features & Specs
- Drive 18-gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length
- Shoot 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length
- Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45 degrees
- Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, and oil