Searching for the best PGP Construction Staplers? Here's our favorite 4We put together some really premium tools within this collection. I'd advise to do a little additional investigation on these Construction Staplers and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. PGP PWC50 Construction Stapler
- (44 Points)
I have worked in construction for many years. I had no issues with jams or misfires. Nice Construction Stapler at a reasonable price. Real timesaver versus hand nailing staples. Nice and light weight,good value for the money.
We researched a number of premium PGP Construction Staplers. We were impressed to discover more great choices than we expected. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the PGP PWC50 Construction Stapler.
Both experts and beginners alike can get work done with the PGP PWC50. This Construction Stapler offers several terrific features. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the PGP PWC50 is impressive. PGP has truly earned it's reputation as a top Construction Stapler supplier.
The PGP PWC50 Construction Stapler is also a terrific deal. It is priced at just $179.00. That is probably one of the reasons the tool is so popular. That is really inexpensive factoring in the craftsmanship of this tool.
The PGP PWC50 is also top rated. The PGP PWC50 has been rated on Amazon 44 times. The average user review is 4.5 out of 5 stars. The PGP PWC50 is definitely a Construction Stapler which shoppers prefer.Full PGP PWC50 Review
PGP PWC50 Features & Specs
- Ideal for heavy duty applications such as lathing, stucco, roofing, sheathing, truss assembly, foam board insulation, house wrap, fencing, furniture framing, pallets, cabinet frames, and general construction
- Compatible with SENCO, Hitachi, Duo-Fast, SpotNails SENCO-Hitachi style, and B&C Eagle 16 gauge glue collated 1" wide crown staples from 5/8" to 2" in length
- Magnesium body results in a lightweight tool great for long shifts
- One piece drive blade for increased durability extends the life of the tool
- Contact actuation bump firing for speed
- Fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use
- Quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the case of a jammed fastener