Searching for the top rated Construction Staplers Under $300? Find out our favorite 10We put together some really premium tools within this collection. I'd advise to do a little additional investigation on these Construction Staplers and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. WEN 61741 Construction Stapler
- (286 Points)
Nice and light weight,good value for the money. This tool will have no problem with my work. Real timesaver versus hand nailing staples. I love it and saves so much time. I have worked in construction for many years.
We researched dozens of quality Construction Staplers Under $300. There are lots of high quality tools The 61741 by WEN took our vote as the best Construction Staplers Under $300 available right now.
Both professionals and beginners alike can get projects done with the 61741 by WEN. You will not be let down by the features this Construction Stapler includes. This Construction Stapler is a terrific tool for work and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the WEN 61741 is exceptional. It's no mystery why WEN has a reputation as a premier Construction Stapler producer.
The WEN 61741 Construction Stapler is a terrific deal as well. WEN has priced this Construction Stapler at just $59.88. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is particularly inexpensive keeping in mind the features of the tool.
The 61741 by WEN is also top rated. The WEN 61741 has been rated on Amazon 286 times. It boasts an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The WEN 61741 is a Construction Stapler which buyers prefer using.Full WEN 61741 Review
WEN 61741 Features & Specs
- Drive 18-gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length
- Shoot 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length
- Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45 degrees
- Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, and oil