Listed here is our lineup of the 10 highest rated Construction Staplers Under $400We put together some really premium tools within this collection. I'd advise to do a little additional investigation on these Construction Staplers and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. WEN 61741 Construction Stapler
- (286 Points)
Nice and light weight,good value for the money. This tool will have no problem with my work. Real timesaver versus hand nailing staples. I love it and saves so much time. I have worked in construction for many years.
Through our research of the top Construction Staplers Under $400, we reviewed dozens products that are currently available. There are plenty of premium products The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 61741 Construction Stapler by WEN.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the WEN 61741. Users will not be let down by the features this Construction Stapler includes. This Construction Stapler is a fantastic tool for job sites and for home use as well.
The WEN 61741 is manufactured with top quality craftsmanship. WEN holds it's reputation as a top rated Construction Stapler producer.
The WEN 61741 is additionally a surprisingly reasonably priced Construction Stapler. It is priced at only $59.88. It's truly incredible that WEN is able to retail this Construction Stapler at that price. That is surprisingly inexpensive considering the quality of this Construction Stapler.
The 61741 by WEN is also highly rated. The WEN 61741 has been reviewed on Amazon 286 times. Genuine end users have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The WEN 61741 is definitely a Construction Stapler that most people prefer using.Full WEN 61741 Review
WEN 61741 Features & Specs
- Drive 18-gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length
- Shoot 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length
- Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45 degrees
- Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, and oil