Right now we're measuring 1 of the top Proxxon Detail Sanders
As the name implies, detail sanders are used for detail sanding. They employ a triangular shaped sanding pad. This allows the tool to sand tight corners and hard to reach areas. Detail sanders are also called mouse sanders.We put together several really top-notch products within this selection. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are certain details we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. Proxxon 38520 Detail Sander
- (7 Points)
It will sand right down into the corners. I'm female with small hands and it's easy to grasp and hold. The flush/finish base is very good as well. As a note, this was the first time I'd used this kind of sander. The hose does not perfectly fit, but that doesn't matter.
We analyzed a number of high quality Proxxon Detail Sanders. We were impressed at the number of high quality options there were to select from. The 38520 by Proxxon was our favorite Proxxon Detail Sanders for sale today.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the 38520 by Proxxon. You will not be disappointed by the features this Detail Sander includes. This tool is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the 38520 by Proxxon is remarkable. It's no mystery why Proxxon has a track record as a leading Detail Sander producer.
The Proxxon 38520 is likewise a very budget-friendly Detail Sander. Proxxon has priced this Detail Sander at only $155.26. It's really impressive that Proxxon is able to sell this Detail Sander at that price. There are other Detail Sanders for sale which offer similar build quality but are far more expensive.
The 38520 by Proxxon is top rated as well. The 38520 Detail Sander has been rated on Amazon 7 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of people who have had the opportunity to use the Proxxon 38520 are highly satisfied.Full Proxxon 38520 Review
Proxxon 38520 Features & Specs
- Proxxon Detail Sander is the solution for fine sanding, finishing, polishing, deburring, roughing, paint or silicone removal as well as cutting
- Features electronic speed control for continuous variable speeds from 3,000- to 10,000-opm-can be used on wood, steel, non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics, and plastics
- The sanding plate has an adhesive pad to accept sandpaper or fleece with hook and loop system
- Includes blow molded storage case, 4 sheets sandpaper (2 80-grit, 1 150-grit, and 1 280-grit), 1 sanding fleece, and 1 each soft and hard polishing pad
- 9-Inch long, at 1.8-Pound with 2-1/2-by-2-1/2-by-2-1/2-Inch sanding dimensions