We put together a breakdown of the top 1 best Makita Drill Presses you can buy right nowWe put together a range of great choices in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to do some extra investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you purchase the most suitable Drill Press for your projects.
1. Makita 7410L Mortiser
- (38 Points)
I would buy it again the next chance I get. Very strong motor, quiet running. Uses more upgraded parts than other brands. The cord is nice shop-quality and is grounded. I can't express how much I love Makita tools!
We researched dozens of quality Makita Drill Presses. There are quite a few premium products The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Makita 7410L Mortiser.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the Makita 7410L. This Mortiser includes many fantastic features. This Mortiser is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Makita 7410L is exceptional. Makita has a good reputation as a highly rated Drill Press supplier.
The 7410L Mortiser by Makita is also a great price. Makita decided to price this Mortiser at just $1756.16. The retail price is probably among the reasons it's so in demand. There are competing Drill Presses available which offer comparable quality but are far more pricey.
The 7410L by Makita is also highly rated. The Makita 7410L has been rated on Amazon 38 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Mortiser that shoppers prefer.Full Makita 7410L Review
Makita 7410L Features & Specs
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Extremely portable at only 38.1 lbs.
- Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8""
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately
- Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8"" to 12-1/8"" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob