Here's our analysis of the top 1 leading Powermatic Drill Presses you can buy right nowWe compiled several really top quality products within this selection. We'd strongly recommend some extra research on these Drill Presses and choosing an option that fits your needs the best!
1. Powermatic PM701 Mortiser
- (127 Points)
Works great for homemade wood projects! Has many features that make my job easier. It works great very happy with it. This is a hobby quality Mortiser. I'm glad to say this Mortiser does wonders.
We researched a number of high quality Powermatic Drill Presses. We were impressed how many high quality options there were to pick. The one that really stood apart from the crowd though was the Powermatic PM701 Mortiser.
The Powermatic PM701 Mortiser is the ideal tool for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Mortiser is built with several fantastic features. This Mortiser is great for use on the house and also at work.
The PM701 by Powermatic is made with top quality craftsmanship. Powermatic has really secured it's reputation as a premier Drill Press manufacturer.
The Powermatic PM701 is also a really competitively priced Drill Press. Powermatic has priced this Mortiser at only $569.03. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly budget friendly factoring in the quality of the Mortiser.
This Mortiser moreover has top ratings. The Powermatic PM701 has been rated on Amazon 127 times. The average rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Mortiser that buyers prefer using.Full Powermatic PM701 Review
Powermatic PM701 Features & Specs
- In-line depth stop allows stopping at pre-set depths without racking the bit to the base
- Heavy-duty reversible handle can be installed to either side of the head without tools
- Stock hold-down with a double lock system, top and side, to eliminate slippage of work piece
- Quick action Cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement
- 2 integrated bit and chisel spacers for quick set up
- 3/4-horsepower bench mortiser with 1/2-inch chuck, in-line depth stop, and 5/8- and 3/4-inch bushing sizes
- Operates up to 1,725 rpm, 5-1/2-inch head stroke capacity, reversible handle for left/right-hand operation