Here is our list of the 10 highest rated Variable Speed Drill PressesWe put together a range of great choices in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to do some extra investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you purchase the most suitable Drill Press for your projects.
1. WEN 4214 Stationary Drill Press
- (1285 Points)
The table is very big and sturdy. It has no problem at all starting at low speed. This is a high precision piece of equipment. I really like this drill press for the money. So far this Stationary Drill Press has been great.
When investigating the top Variable Speed Drill Presses, we reviewed a number of products that are purchasable right now. There are plenty of quality tools The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 4214 Stationary Drill Press by WEN.
The WEN 4214 Stationary Drill Press is the perfect option for both professionals and hobbyists alike. This Stationary Drill Press is built with many terrific features. This tool is excellent for use at home and also at work.
The workmanship on the WEN 4214 is exceptional. It's no mystery why WEN has a reputation as a premier Drill Press manufacturer.
The WEN 4214 is also a really budget-friendly Drill Press. It is priced at just $267.48. It's honestly incredible that WEN manages to sell this Stationary Drill Press at the price listed. We looked at other Drill Presses available which offer similar build quality and far more pricey.
This Stationary Drill Press also has top star ratings. The WEN 4214 has been rated on Amazon 1285 times. Actual end users have left reviews with an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The WEN 4214 is a Stationary Drill Press which most people prefer.Full WEN 4214 Review
WEN 4214 Features & Specs
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles: 14-1/2"
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 37 inch