Read about our selection of the 3 best Festool Electric Hand Planers
An electric hand planer is a must have tool for any serious wood working enthusiast. These tools are used to remove imperfections and straighten lumber.We compiled some really premium tools within this selection. Do your own research before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we did not include that are important to you.
1. Festool HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer
- (7 Points)
This planer cut 1/8 inch swaths with no problem. Works wonderfully and no problem getting it set up. At this point the top surfaces of the joists was very uneven. A solid planer and is more suited for larger timbers. Was amazed at how fast and effective this little Festool planer is
When investigating the top Festool Electric Hand Planers, we reviewed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were astounded at the number of quality options there were to select from. The HL 850 E by Festool was our favorite Festool Electric Hand Planers available today.
The Festool HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer is the perfect option choice for professionals and hobbyists alike. This Electric Hand Planer includes numerous terrific features. This Electric Hand Planer is great for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Festool HL 850 E is astounding. There's a reason why Festool has track record as a premier Electric Hand Planer manufacturer.
The Festool HL 850 E is additionally a surprisingly competitively priced Electric Hand Planer. It is priced at only $680.00. It's truly remarkable that Festool is able to offer these Electric Hand Planers at that price. That price is particularly affordable keeping in mind the craftsmanship of this Electric Hand Planer.
This Electric Hand Planer also boasts high star ratings. The Festool HL 850 E has been reviewed on Amazon 7 times. It boasts an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of people who have had the opportunity to use the Festool HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer by Festool are very satisfied with the tool.Full Festool HL 850 E Review
Festool HL 850 E Features & Specs
- Single knife cutter-head with spiral design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, quiet and “chatter-free” cut.
- Multiple head options to create rustic architectural effects in beams and flooring.
- Unlimited rabbeting depth with flush cutter side design and retractable spring-loaded guard.
- Rotary handle depth adjustment allows precise depth setting to 1/256" (1/10 mm) up to 9/64" (3.5 mm).
- highly efficient dust extractable design accomodates extraction from either side for less mess and clean up.