Our review of the top 3 leading Festool Electric Hand Planers you can buy right now
An electric hand planer is a must have tool for any serious wood working enthusiast. These tools are used to remove imperfections and straighten lumber.We put together some really top quality tools in this collection. We'd advise to do a bit of additional homework on these Electric Hand Planers and choose an option that fits your needs the best!
1. Festool 574690 Electric Hand Planer
- (4 Ratings)
Through our investigation of the top Festool Electric Hand Planers, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. We were impressed to find more excellent choices than we projected. The one that really stood out from the pack though was the Festool 574690 Electric Hand Planer.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the 574690 by Festool. This Electric Hand Planer is built with plenty of terrific features. This Electric Hand Planer is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The 574690 by Festool is made with premium design. Festool has a good reputation as a highly rated Electric Hand Planer producer.
The Festool 574690 is also a remarkably budget-friendly Electric Hand Planer. Festool has priced this Electric Hand Planer at only $680.00. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Electric Hand Planers available which offer similar build quality and much more highly priced.
This Electric Hand Planer moreover has high star ratings. The 574690 Electric Hand Planer has been reviewed on Amazon 4 times. Real customers report an average star rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Electric Hand Planer that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Festool 574690 Review
Festool 574690 Features & Specs
- Single knife cutter-head with spiral design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, quiet and “chatter-free” cut
- Multiple head options to create rustic architectural effects in beams and flooring
- Unlimited rabbeting depth with flush cutter side design and retractable spring-loaded guard
- Rotary handle depth adjustment allows precise depth setting to 1/256" (1/10 mm) up to 9/64" (3.5 mm)
- Planing depth 0" (0 mm) - 1/8 inches.Planer shaft speed 11000 RPM