Looking for the top rated Ryobi Electric Hand Planers? Find out our top 1
An electric hand planer is a must have tool for any serious wood working enthusiast. These tools are used to remove imperfections and straighten lumber.You have a variety of great choices in this buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are several details we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer
- (13 Ratings)
Through our investigation of the top Ryobi Electric Hand Planers, we analyzed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to find more great choices than we anticipated. The Ryobi HPL52K was our favorite Ryobi Electric Hand Planers available today.
The HPL52K Electric Hand Planer by Ryobi is the optimal product for both contractors and hobbyists. This Electric Hand Planer offers lots of terrific features. It is a great product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The workmanship on the HPL52K by Ryobi is impressive. There's a reason why Ryobi has reputation as a premier Electric Hand Planer supplier.
The Ryobi HPL52K is also a surprisingly reasonably priced Electric Hand Planer. It is priced at just $69.96. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so in demand. We looked at other Electric Hand Planers available which offer comparable quality and far more highly priced.
This Electric Hand Planer also boasts top star ratings. The HPL52K Electric Hand Planer has been reviewed on Amazon 13 times. It has an average star rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Electric Hand Planer which buyers prefer.Full Ryobi HPL52K Review
Ryobi HPL52K Features & Specs
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjust your depth from 0-1/8" in 1/96” increments. This versatility will allow you to tackle a variety of woodworking projects with maximum precision
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: A rubber molding over the grip allows precise handling, even in slippery conditions
- SAFETY: A lock-off button prevents accidental activation, which saves you from ruining your work causing damage to equipment or yourself
- DUAL EXHAUST PORTS: There are ports on either side of the unit. You can choose which side to blow chips out of depending on which side you stand on the unit when working
- REAR MOUNTED KICKSTAND: This plastic piece on the back of the planer will prevent it from scuffing or otherwise marring your work surfaces