We put together a rundown of the top 1 leading Ryobi Electric Hand Planers available to buy now
An electric hand planer is a must have tool for any serious wood working enthusiast. These tools are used to remove imperfections and straighten lumber.There are several really top-notch tools within this selection. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer
- (13 Points)
I would recommend this to any one looking for a good planer. We had to shave some doors down a small bit. Worked as advertised right out of the box. Came with 2 sets of double sided blades and adjustable guide. For working with soft woods, this is a decent planer.
When researching the top Ryobi Electric Hand Planers, we analyzed dozens selections that are currently available. We found there were more terrific choices than we projected. The HPL52K by Ryobi was our favorite Ryobi Electric Hand Planers for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can get work done with the HPL52K by Ryobi. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Electric Hand Planer offers. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Ryobi HPL52K is impressive. Ryobi has a good reputation as a top ranked Electric Hand Planer supplier.
The Ryobi HPL52K is additionally a very reasonably priced Electric Hand Planer. It is priced at just $69.96. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at competing Electric Hand Planers available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
This Electric Hand Planer also has high star ratings. The HPL52K Electric Hand Planer has been reviewed on Amazon 13 times. Real users report an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Ryobi HPL52K is a Electric Hand Planer that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Ryobi HPL52K Review
Ryobi HPL52K Features & Specs
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjust your depth from 0-1/8" in 1/96” increments. This versatility will allow you to tackle a variety of woodworking projects with maximum precision
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: A rubber molding over the grip allows precise handling, even in slippery conditions
- SAFETY: A lock-off button prevents accidental activation, which saves you from ruining your work causing damage to equipment or yourself
- DUAL EXHAUST PORTS: There are ports on either side of the unit. You can choose which side to blow chips out of depending on which side you stand on the unit when working
- REAR MOUNTED KICKSTAND: This plastic piece on the back of the planer will prevent it from scuffing or otherwise marring your work surfaces