We put together a breakdown of the top 1 highest rated Ryobi Electric Hand Planers available now
An electric hand planer is a must have tool for any serious wood working enthusiast. These tools are used to remove imperfections and straighten lumber.We put together a several fantastic options in our breakdown. I'd recommend to do some further online research prior to purchase. That will ensure you get the most suitable Electric Hand Planer for your projects.
1. Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer
- (13 Points)
I would recommend this to any one looking for a good planer. We had to shave some doors down a small bit. Worked as advertised right out of the box. Came with 2 sets of double sided blades and adjustable guide. For working with soft woods, this is a decent planer.
While investigating the top Ryobi Electric Hand Planers, we evaluated a number of selections that are currently available. There are many high quality products The tool that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can enjoy the HPL52K by Ryobi. This Electric Hand Planer is built with plenty of fantastic features. This tool is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the HPL52K by Ryobi is impressive. Ryobi has truly secured it's reputation as a top Electric Hand Planer producer.
The Ryobi HPL52K is likewise a remarkably reasonably priced Electric Hand Planer. Ryobi chose to price this Electric Hand Planer at just $69.96. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at other Electric Hand Planers available that are comparable quality but are far more pricey.
The HPL52K by Ryobi is top ranked as well. The Ryobi HPL52K has been rated on Amazon 13 times. It has an average star rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. This is a Electric Hand Planer that most people prefer using.Full Ryobi HPL52K Review
Ryobi HPL52K Features & Specs
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjust your depth from 0-1/8" in 1/96” increments. This versatility will allow you to tackle a variety of woodworking projects with maximum precision
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: A rubber molding over the grip allows precise handling, even in slippery conditions
- SAFETY: A lock-off button prevents accidental activation, which saves you from ruining your work causing damage to equipment or yourself
- DUAL EXHAUST PORTS: There are ports on either side of the unit. You can choose which side to blow chips out of depending on which side you stand on the unit when working
- REAR MOUNTED KICKSTAND: This plastic piece on the back of the planer will prevent it from scuffing or otherwise marring your work surfaces