Here is our selection of the 7 highest rated PORTER-CABLE Finish NailersWe compared several really top-notch products within this collection. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are a few factors we neglected to look into that are important to you.
1. PORTER-CABLE PIN138 Finish Nailer
- (340 Points)
I like the portability of this Finish Nailer. I'm a novice when it comes to Finish Nailer. The brand new Finish Nailer works fine. It seems to be well built and reliable. It seems to be heavy duty.
We researched dozens of top quality PORTER-CABLE Finish Nailers. We were astounded how many premium tools available to pick. The tool that really stood apart from the crowd though was the PORTER-CABLE PIN138 Finish Nailer.
The PORTER-CABLE PIN138 Finish Nailer is the ideal option choice for contractors and hobbyists alike. Users will be impressed by the features this Finish Nailer offers. This Finish Nailer is great for use on the house and on the job site.
The workmanship on the PIN138 by PORTER-CABLE is remarkable. It's no mystery why PORTER-CABLE has a track record as a top Finish Nailer manufacturer.
The PORTER-CABLE PIN138 is additionally a surprisingly reasonably priced Finish Nailer. This Finish Nailer costs only $115.73. It's honestly amazing that PORTER-CABLE is able to offer this Finish Nailer at the price listed. That price is particularly affordable considering the features of this Finish Nailer.
This Finish Nailer also has high ratings. The PORTER-CABLE PIN138 has been reviewed on Amazon 340 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The PORTER-CABLE PIN138 is definitely a Finish Nailer which most people prefer.Full PORTER-CABLE PIN138 Review
PORTER-CABLE PIN138 Features & Specs
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading