Right now we're comparing 2 of the leading Hitachi Finish StaplersWe compared a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on these Finish Staplers and select a product that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler
- (68 Points)
Great price for a Finish Stapler. Hitachi has excellent customer service. I am no longer bent over as much. This was an excellent Finish Stapler. The Finish Stapler performed almost flawlessly.
We analyzed a number of quality Hitachi Finish Staplers. We were astounded at the number of premium products there were to select from. The one that really stood out from the pack though was the Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the Hitachi N5024A2. You won't be let down by the features this Finish Stapler includes. It is a terrific product for job sites and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Hitachi N5024A2 is astounding. Hitachi has definitely secured it's track record as a top Finish Stapler manufacturer.
The N5024A2 Finish Stapler by Hitachi is also a great price. Hitachi chose to price this Finish Stapler at just $304.03. It's really amazing that Hitachi manages to retail these Finish Staplers at that price. That is surprisingly budget friendly keeping in mind the craftsmanship of the Finish Stapler.
This Finish Stapler also has high star ratings. The N5024A2 Finish Stapler has been rated on Amazon 68 times. Actual users report an average star rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler by Hitachi are really satisfied.Full Hitachi N5024A2 Review
Hitachi N5024A2 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Lightweight and well balanced for easy of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool less jam release reduces down time. Operating pressure: 70 120 psi
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- High capacity magazine hold 157 staples for fewer replenishments