Today we are analyzing 7 of the premier Wide Crown Finish StaplersWe compared a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on these Finish Staplers and select a product that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler
- (68 Points)
Great price for a Finish Stapler. Hitachi has excellent customer service. I am no longer bent over as much. This was an excellent Finish Stapler. The Finish Stapler performed almost flawlessly.
We researched dozens of quality Wide Crown Finish Staplers. Incredibly there were more excellent choices than we projected. The one that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler.
The Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler is the perfect product choice for professionals and hobbyists alike. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Finish Stapler offers. This Finish Stapler is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Hitachi N5024A2 is astounding. Hitachi has a good reputation as a top ranked Finish Stapler supplier.
The Hitachi N5024A2 is also a surprisingly competitively priced Finish Stapler. Hitachi chose to price this Finish Stapler at only $304.03. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. That price is really budget friendly factoring in the quality of the Finish Stapler.
The Hitachi N5024A2 is also highly rated. The Hitachi N5024A2 has been reviewed on Amazon 68 times. The average user review is 4.0 out of 5 stars. This is a Finish Stapler that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Hitachi N5024A2 Review
Hitachi N5024A2 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Lightweight and well balanced for easy of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool less jam release reduces down time. Operating pressure: 70 120 psi
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- High capacity magazine hold 157 staples for fewer replenishments