We put together a rundown of the top 10 highest rated Corded Finishing Sanders you can buy right now
Sheet sanders come in several varieties. 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 sheet etc. The number represents the portion of the sanding sheet accepted on the sander. This type of sander is a go to tool for many woodworkers. Sheet sanders are also known as finishing sandersThere are a several fantastic tools in this breakdown. Do your own research prior to purchase. It's possible there are several details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Makita BO4556 Finishing Sander
- (490 Points)
This is my husbands favorite sander of all times. This almost immediately became a go-to tool. Covers a large area fast, dust collection pretty good. Save me money, do the job well and look good. That means fewer scratches and a smoother finish.
We researched a number of premium Corded Finishing Sanders. Surprisingly there were more great choices than we projected. The BO4556 by Makita was our favorite Corded Finishing Sanders available right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can enjoy the Makita BO4556. This Finishing Sander is built with many terrific features. This Finishing Sander is fantastic for use on the house and also at work.
The Makita BO4556 is manufactured with premium workmanship. It's no mystery why Makita has a track record as a leading Finishing Sander producer.
The BO4556 Finishing Sander by Makita is a terrific deal as well. Makita decided to price this Finishing Sander at only $44.97. It's really remarkable that Makita manages to sell this Finishing Sander at the price listed. That is really budget friendly considering the features of the tool.
The BO4556 by Makita is also top rated. The Makita BO4556 has been reviewed on Amazon 490 times. Real customers have given the tool an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita BO4556 is definitely a Finishing Sander which shoppers prefer using.Full Makita BO4556 Review
Makita BO4556 Features & Specs
- Precision engineered all-ball-bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort and control
- Large and easy to use paper clamps for fast and efficient paper installation
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one handed operation, rubber sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment