Here's our review of the top 3 highest rated Makita Finishing Sanders available now
Sheet sanders come in several varieties. 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 sheet etc. The number represents the portion of the sanding sheet accepted on the sander. This type of sander is a go to tool for many woodworkers. Sheet sanders are also known as finishing sandersWe put together a several terrific choices in this breakdown. I would suggest some further research on the available Finishing Sanders and choose one that matches your needs the best!
1. Makita BO4556 Finishing Sander
- (490 Points)
This is my husbands favorite sander of all times. Great ergonomics leads to comfortable usage. I liked that it had the dust catcher attached. Sandpaper loading is very well designed. The suction fan on this sander does all of the work.
We analyzed dozens of quality Makita Finishing Sanders. We were surprised at the number of high quality products there were to choose from. The Makita BO4556 took our vote as the best Makita Finishing Sanders for sale today.
The BO4556 Finishing Sander by Makita is the perfect product for both experts and amateurs. This Finishing Sander includes numerous fantastic features. This Finishing Sander is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Makita BO4556 is exceptional. Makita holds it's reputation as a highly rated Finishing Sander producer.
The Makita BO4556 Finishing Sander is also an excellent deal. Makita decided to price this Finishing Sander at only $44.97. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Finishing Sanders available that are comparable build quality and much more pricey.
The Makita BO4556 is top rated as well. The BO4556 Finishing Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 490 times. The average score is 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita BO4556 is definitely a Finishing Sander that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita BO4556 Review
Makita BO4556 Features & Specs
- Precision engineered all-ball-bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort and control
- Large and easy to use paper clamps for fast and efficient paper installation
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one handed operation, rubber sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment