Today we are analyzing 8 of the premier 7 Inch GrindersWe compared some really top quality tools in this collection. It would be a good idea to do some further online research before you buy. That will ensure you purchase the best Grinder for your requirements.
1. Makita GA7021 Angle Grinder
- (108 Points)
Very good Angle Grinder, highly recommended. This is a good tool and an excellent item. The Angle Grinder arrived well packaged and undamaged. Great Angle Grinder, will cut through about anything. Exactly what I was hoping to get from Makita.
We researched a number of high quality 7 Inch Grinders. Surprisingly there were more terrific options than we projected. The Grinder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Makita GA7021 Angle Grinder.
Both professionals and beginners alike can make use of the GA7021 by Makita. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Angle Grinder includes. This tool is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The GA7021 by Makita is made with excellent design. Makita has a reputation as a top ranked Grinder producer.
The Makita GA7021 is additionally a really competitively priced Grinder. This Angle Grinder costs only $. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Grinders available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
The Makita GA7021 is top ranked as well. The Makita GA7021 has been reviewed on Amazon 108 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users Invested in the Makita GA7021 Angle Grinder by Makita are highly satisfied.Full Makita GA7021 Review
Makita GA7021 Features & Specs
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 6, 600 RPM to handle the most demanding applications
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Rear trigger switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Tool-less wheel guard for quick and easy adjustments
- Large rubber tool rest protects work piece from damage
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy