Here is our list of the 2 best ATD Tools GrindersWe put together a variety of great tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are some factors we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. ATD Tools Bench Grinder
- (52 Points)
You can't get a better quality tool than ATD Tools. This is a solid, well made, well engineered tool. Good quality pBench Grinder and has worked well so far. Bench Grinder was fine and arrived in a timely manner. This is the latest in my ATD Tools items.
We analyzed a number of high quality ATD Tools Grinders. We were surprised at the number of high quality tools there were to choose. The ATD Tools was our favorite ATD Tools Grinders for sale today.
The ATD Tools Bench Grinder is the perfect option for both professionals and hobbyists. This Bench Grinder is built with numerous fantastic features. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The workmanship on the ATD Tools is exceptional. ATD Tools has a good reputation as a top rated Grinder supplier.
The ATD Tools is also a remarkably competitively priced Grinder. It is priced at only $126.33. That is probably among the reasons the tool is so popular. That is surprisingly inexpensive considering the features of this tool.
This Bench Grinder also boasts top ratings. The Bench Grinder has been reviewed on Amazon 52 times. Real end users report an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Bench Grinder that most people prefer.Full ATD Tools Review
ATD Tools Features & Specs
- Heavy-duty ball bearing motor; Adjustable shatter resistant eye shields; (1) magnifying and (1) standard
- Metal tool rests and spark guards; Base has pre-cast holes for mounting to stand or work bench
- Large flexible work light for increased visibility (bulb not included); Includes (2) grinding wheels; (1) medium and (1) coarse grit
- Dust proof switch; Cooling tray; Voltage: 120 volt/60 Hz; Power: 3/4 HP; Amps: 4. 8 A
- No Load Speed: 3, 450 RPM; Wheel Size: 8" Diameter, 1" Face, 5/8" Bore; Tool Weight: 33 lbs.; UL Listed