Here is our lineup of the 10 best Bosch GrindersWe put together a variety of fantastic tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to do a bit of extra research prior to purchase. That will make sure that you purchase the best Grinder for your needs.
1. Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder
- (1382 Points)
I use it for all house projects. In short, this Angle Grinder does a great job. I got the Bosch 1375A and it worked like a charm. Easy to change accessories, good power & balance. This lasts really long and has the most power.
When exploring the top Bosch Grinders, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. We were impressed how many quality products available to select from. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 1375A Angle Grinder by Bosch.
The Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is the ideal option for both experts and hobbyists. Users will be excited by the features this Angle Grinder offers. This Angle Grinder is a fantastic option for job sites and also for home use.
The Bosch 1375A is made with excellent craftsmanship. Bosch holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Grinder manufacturer.
The Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is also a great price. This Angle Grinder costs just $49.00. That is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so popular. There are other Grinders available that are comparable build quality but are far more highly priced.
The 1375A by Bosch is top ranked as well. The Bosch 1375A has been rated on Amazon 1382 times. Actual end users report an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have purchased the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder by Bosch are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Bosch 1375A Review
Bosch 1375A Features & Specs
- Compact: Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
- Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
- Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
- Durable: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism