Our review of the top 10 leading Bosch Grinders available to buy nowWe put together a variety of great tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are some factors we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder
- (1382 Points)
Used it for around 20 hours in the first week. Once again Bosch made another great product. This fits my hand very well and is easy to use. It has performed very well without any problems. I use it a lot more than I had thought I would.
We explored a number of premium Bosch Grinders. There are numerous premium products The Grinder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the 1375A by Bosch. This Angle Grinder offers lots of great features. This Angle Grinder is a fantastic tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the Bosch 1375A is astounding. Bosch has a reputation as a top ranked Grinder producer.
The Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is also a great deal. Bosch has priced this Angle Grinder at just $49.00. It's really impressive that Bosch is able to sell these Angle Grinders at the price listed. That price is really budget friendly factoring in the features of this Angle Grinder.
The Bosch 1375A is top reviewed as well. The Bosch 1375A has been reviewed on Amazon 1382 times. It has an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Angle Grinder which buyers prefer using.Full Bosch 1375A Review
Bosch 1375A Features & Specs
- Compact: Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
- Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
- Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
- Durable: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism