Today we are measuring 7 of the top Hitachi GrindersThere are a number of really premium tools in this selection. I would advise to do some extra investigation on these Grinders and select a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Hitachi G12SR3 Angle Grinder
- (221 Points)
I also like the warranty this brand offers! Easy to assemble and easy to use. I would definitely say this product is worth it. I'm pleased with it after several hours of use. Great Angle Grinder, will cut through about anything.
We researched dozens of high quality Hitachi Grinders. There are quite a few high quality products The G12SR3 by Hitachi was our favorite Hitachi Grinders available right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the G12SR3 by Hitachi. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Angle Grinder includes. This tool is fantastic for use at home and also at work.
The Hitachi G12SR3 is manufactured with top quality design. It's no mystery why Hitachi has a track record as a leading Grinder manufacturer.
The Hitachi G12SR3 Angle Grinder is also an excellent price. This Angle Grinder costs only $. That is probably among the reasons it's so in demand. There are competing Grinders available that are similar craftsmanship and much more highly priced.
This Angle Grinder moreover has high ratings. The G12SR3 Angle Grinder has been reviewed on Amazon 221 times. Actual users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the customers Invested in the Hitachi G12SR3 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Hitachi G12SR3 Review
Hitachi G12SR3 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- 6 Amp motor with 400W of output power for tough grinding jobs
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Extended life auto-stop carbon brushes for added motor durability
- Compact and lightweight at 3.1lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead application