Listed here is our selection of the 10 best rated Industrial GrindersThere are a number of fantastic tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to perform a bit of additional investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you find the most suitable Grinder for your requirements.
1. DEWALT DW758 Bench Grinder
- (784 Points)
The DEWALT DW758 has been a life saver for me. I found the guard easy to adjust. I love the way this Bench Grinder feels in your hands. So far I have been very happy with this set up. Easy to assemble and easy to use.
While researching the top Industrial Grinders, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. Surprisingly there were more terrific choices than we anticipated. The DEWALT DW758 was our favorite Industrial Grinders for sale right now.
The DW758 Bench Grinder by DEWALT is the optimal product choice for professionals and hobbyists alike. You won't be let down by the features this Bench Grinder offers. This Bench Grinder is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The DEWALT DW758 is produced with excellent workmanship. There's a reason why DEWALT has reputation as a leading Grinder manufacturer.
The DEWALT DW758 is also a very reasonably priced Grinder. It is priced at only $129.00. It's really amazing that DEWALT has the ability to sell this Bench Grinder at that price. That price is really cost-effective factoring in the quality of this Bench Grinder.
This Bench Grinder also boasts high star ratings. The DEWALT DW758 has been reviewed on Amazon 784 times. It has an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Bench Grinder that most people prefer.Full DEWALT DW758 Review
DEWALT DW758 Features & Specs
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- The product is durable
- 3/4 hp induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications