Our analysis of the top 10 highest rated Industrial Grinders available nowWe put together a variety of great tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are some factors we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. DEWALT DW758 Bench Grinder
- (784 Points)
The DEWALT DW758 has been a life saver for me. I found the guard easy to adjust. I love the way this Bench Grinder feels in your hands. So far I have been very happy with this set up. Easy to assemble and easy to use.
While researching the top Industrial Grinders, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. We were impressed how many quality products available to pick. The DEWALT DW758 was our favorite Industrial Grinders available right now.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the DEWALT DW758. Users will not be let down by the features this Bench Grinder includes. It is a terrific option for job sites and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the DW758 by DEWALT is astounding. DEWALT holds it's reputation as a top rated Grinder producer.
The DW758 Bench Grinder by DEWALT is also an excellent deal. DEWALT has priced this Bench Grinder at just $129.00. It's honestly incredible that DEWALT is able to retail these Bench Grinders at that price. There are other Grinders for sale that are comparable quality but are much more highly priced.
The DEWALT DW758 is also top rated. The DEWALT DW758 has been rated on Amazon 784 times. Real customers have given the tool an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The DEWALT DW758 is a Bench Grinder that shoppers prefer using.Full DEWALT DW758 Review
DEWALT DW758 Features & Specs
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- The product is durable
- 3/4 hp induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications