Searching for the best Tormek Grinders? This is our top 6We put together a variety of great tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. It's possible there are some factors we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder
- (109 Points)
It delivers high performance with each use. So far I have been very happy with this set up. I use it a lot more than I had thought I would. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Used it for around 20 hours in the first week.
Through our research of the top Tormek Grinders, we evaluated a number of selections that are currently available. We were impressed to discover more excellent choices than we predicted. The one that really stuck out from the crowd though was the T-8 Bench Grinder by Tormek.
The Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder is the optimal product choice for professionals and hobbyists. You won't be disappointed by the features this Bench Grinder offers. This Bench Grinder is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The design on the Tormek T-8 is exceptional. There's a reason why Tormek has reputation as a premier Grinder manufacturer.
The T-8 Bench Grinder by Tormek is a great deal as well. This Bench Grinder costs just $729.00. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so popular. There are competing Grinders for sale that are similar craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
This Bench Grinder also has top ratings. The T-8 Bench Grinder has been rated on Amazon 109 times. Genuine end users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Bench Grinder which shoppers prefer.Full Tormek T-8 Review
Tormek T-8 Features & Specs
- The advanced design for the T-8 ensures unbeatable precision for the Universal Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek sharpening system, since it controls all grinding jigs and accessories
- Advanced Water Trough has been improved with a screw lift for an easier fitting and a magnetic scraper for efficient cleansing
- Includes: SE-77 jig, TT-50 truing tool, SP-650 Stone Grader, WM-200 anglemaster, PA-70 honing compound, Universal Support, water trough, and the Tormek Handbook
- The main shaft has Tormek's EzyLock nut, which automatically sets the stone to the right torque without needing any tools
- WARNING: This machine operates at 115 Volts and is designed to work exclusively in North America. Please be aware that if you plan to use this product in a country that operates at 220 – 240V, you will burn out the motor and damage the machine.25,000 hour life
- Sharpen all your edge tools.
- SE-77 Square Edge Jig and TT-50 Truing Tool included.
- Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel.