Searching for the best Tormek Grinders? Here's our top 6We put together a variety of fantastic tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to do a bit of extra research prior to purchase. That will make sure that you purchase the best Grinder for your needs.
1. Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder
- (109 Points)
This is a good tool and an excellent item. The Tormek T-8 most definitely has good vibration dampening. This is a solid, well made, well engineered tool. Exactly what I was hoping to get from Tormek. Nothing can stop this grinder.
When exploring the top Tormek Grinders, we evaluated dozens options that are purchasable right now. There are quite a few quality options The one that definitely stood out from the pack though was the Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder.
The Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder is the optimal product for both contractors and hobbyists alike. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Bench Grinder includes. This tool is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Tormek T-8 is remarkable. Tormek has a reputation as a highly rated Grinder manufacturer.
The Tormek T-8 Bench Grinder is a terrific deal as well. Tormek has priced this Bench Grinder at just $729.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is surprisingly budget friendly factoring in the features of this Bench Grinder.
This Bench Grinder also boasts high star ratings. The Tormek T-8 has been rated on Amazon 109 times. Genuine users have left reviews with an average score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Bench Grinder which most people enjoy using on projects.Full Tormek T-8 Review
Tormek T-8 Features & Specs
- The advanced design for the T-8 ensures unbeatable precision for the Universal Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek sharpening system, since it controls all grinding jigs and accessories
- Advanced Water Trough has been improved with a screw lift for an easier fitting and a magnetic scraper for efficient cleansing
- Includes: SE-77 jig, TT-50 truing tool, SP-650 Stone Grader, WM-200 anglemaster, PA-70 honing compound, Universal Support, water trough, and the Tormek Handbook
- The main shaft has Tormek's EzyLock nut, which automatically sets the stone to the right torque without needing any tools
- WARNING: This machine operates at 115 Volts and is designed to work exclusively in North America. Please be aware that if you plan to use this product in a country that operates at 220 – 240V, you will burn out the motor and damage the machine.25,000 hour life
- Sharpen all your edge tools.
- SE-77 Square Edge Jig and TT-50 Truing Tool included.
- Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel.