Searching for the best Bench Top Lathes? Find out our top 4There are a range of terrific tools in this rundown. I would highly recommend to perform some further online research prior to purchase. This research will ensure you get the most suitable Lathe for your needs.
1. Mophorn Wood Lathe
- (75 Points)
Jet has a similar unit but for a few hundreds more. No instructions needed on how to set up. This is one awesome Wood Lathe and well built. The price for what you get is really decent deal. The Wood Lathe arrived fine and works well.
We analyzed a number of high quality Bench Top Lathes. We were astounded at the number of quality options available to go with. The by Mophorn was our favorite Bench Top Lathes for sale today.
The Wood Lathe by Mophorn is the ideal option for both professionals and hobbyists alike. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Wood Lathe includes. This Wood Lathe is a terrific product for the work place and also for home use.
The design on the Mophorn is remarkable. Mophorn holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Lathe producer.
The Wood Lathe by Mophorn is a great deal as well. Mophorn decided to price this Wood Lathe at only $257.99. That is most likely among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is very inexpensive considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Wood Lathe also has high ratings. The Wood Lathe has been reviewed on Amazon 75 times. Real users have left reviews with an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Wood Lathe that most people prefer.Full Mophorn Review
Mophorn Features & Specs
- 【550W POWERFUL MOTOR】- The powerful motor starts softly ensuring motor's maximize safety and low noise. 370W provide great power for the lathe operation.
- 【UNRIVALED SPEED CONTROL】- Turning speed control knob clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the speed freely within 760-3200 RPM. MT2 Spindle. It is easy to read via digital speed display.
- 【LARGE WORK CAPACITY】- 18" (460mm) distance between centers, swing over bed 10" (254mm). High concentricity. Moving tailstock to adjust proper distances for workpieces.
- 【CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION】- Cast iron constructed wood lathes for durability and strength, providing increased stability and smooth operation. Extremely sturdy cast iron construction to reduce vibration.
- 【PROFESSIONAL TOOL RESTS】- Moving the lock lever to adjust or replace the tool rest. 6" (150 mm) tool rests for easy replacement, ideal for a variety of turning projects in labs, workshops, engineering education, etc.
- Power: 370W
- Distance Between Centers: 457 mm (18")
- Swing Over Bed: 254 mm (10")