Searching for the top rated JPW Industries Lathes? This is our top 1There are a variety of great tools in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some additional online research prior to purchase. That will make sure you find the most ideal Lathe for your requirements.
1. JPW Industries 1792014 Wood Lathe
- (2 Points)
In my honest opinion, there's no better Wood Lathe for the money. As a woodturner, I've been very pleased. I was really pleased with this Wood Lathe. Screw the feet in place and you're good to go! The JPW Industries is tight and runs as advertised.
We explored a number of premium JPW Industries Lathes. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we projected. The 1792014 by JPW Industries took our vote as the best JPW Industries Lathes available today.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the 1792014 by JPW Industries. Users won't be let down by the features this Wood Lathe offers. This Wood Lathe is a great option for job sites and for home use as well.
The 1792014 by JPW Industries is made with excellent workmanship. JPW Industries holds it's reputation as a highly rated Lathe supplier.
The 1792014 Wood Lathe by JPW Industries is a great deal as well. It is priced at only $1999.99. It's truly impressive that JPW Industries has the ability to sell this Wood Lathe at that price. That is surprisingly inexpensive factoring in the quality of the Wood Lathe.
This Wood Lathe moreover boasts high star ratings. The JPW Industries 1792014 has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average star rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. The JPW Industries 1792014 is a Wood Lathe which shoppers prefer using.Full JPW Industries 1792014 Review
JPW Industries 1792014 Features & Specs
- Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horse power, 230 volt, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision