We put together a breakdown of the top 2 highest rated Laguna Tools Lathes available to buy nowThere are a range of terrific tools in this rundown. I would highly recommend to perform some further online research prior to purchase. This research will ensure you get the most suitable Lathe for your needs.
1. Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 Metal Lath
- (35 Points)
Overall I’m very satisfied with this Metal Lath. Perfect for what I wanted it and needed it for. The Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 is very smooth, and works as expected. The price for what you get is really decent deal. Go with Laguna Tools and you'll have it made.
While researching the top Laguna Tools Lathes, we evaluated dozens products that are purchasable right now. There are plenty of quality products The one that definitely stood out from the pack though was the MLAREVO 1836 Metal Lath by Laguna Tools.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the MLAREVO 1836 by Laguna Tools. You won't be let down by the features this Metal Lath includes. This tool is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 is produced with excellent craftsmanship. There's a reason why Laguna Tools has track record as a premier Lathe producer.
The MLAREVO 1836 Metal Lath by Laguna Tools is also a great price. Laguna Tools chose to price this Metal Lath at only $2849.00. It's truly impressive that Laguna Tools is able to sell this Metal Lath at the price listed. That price is surprisingly cost-effective keeping in mind the quality of the tool.
The MLAREVO 1836 by Laguna Tools is also highly rated. The Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 has been rated on Amazon 35 times. Genuine users have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of users Invested in the Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 Metal Lath by Laguna Tools are very satisfied.Full Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 Review
Laguna Tools MLAREVO 1836 Features & Specs
- Electrical: 2HP, 220 volt, 60 Hz, motor: induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC, VFD: Delta S1 variable frequency drive, phase: 1 Phase input
- Spring loaded spindle lock, Max; outboard swing: 32"
- 3 Phase output poly-groove drive belt w EZ Access, recommended breaker: 15 amp
- Rpm high: 135-3500 RPM low: 50-1300 tailstock quill: 4 1/2", engraved, Self-ejecting floor to spindle center: 41 1/2" W pads
- Front bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207Llu rear bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205Llu spindle index #: 14/36/48 W lock distance between centers: 36"