Today we are comparing 1 of the premier Benchtop Milling MachinesWe compared a number of really premium tools in this collection. It would be a good idea to do a bit of additional analysis prior to purchase. This research will make sure you get the most ideal Milling Machine for your needs.
1. WEN Milling Machine
- (22 Points)
Build quality of this thing is sturdy! The WEN Milling Machine works amazingly well. I'm very happy with my purchase. It has a decent warranty. Make sure to inspect everything like you should.
While exploring the top Benchtop Milling Machines, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. Incredibly there were more great options than we predicted. The one that really stood out from the pack though was the Milling Machine by WEN.
The Milling Machine by WEN is the perfect option for both contractors and amateurs. Users will be impressed by the features this Milling Machine includes. This Milling Machine is excellent for use on home projects and also at work.
The by WEN is manufactured with premium design. WEN has really earned it's reputation as a premier Milling Machine manufacturer.
The WEN is likewise a very budget-friendly Milling Machine. WEN chose to price this Milling Machine at only $1042.64. The retail price is most likely among the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at other Milling Machines for sale that are similar build quality and far more pricey.
The by WEN is also top rated. The Milling Machine has been rated on Amazon 22 times. Actual customers report an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers Invested in the WEN are highly satisfied with the tool.Full WEN Review
WEN Features & Specs
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.5 T-nuts, 12mm T-slots, and a two-year warranty