Today we are analyzing 1 of the premier Benchtop Milling MachinesWe put together a several terrific tools in this rundown. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be a few details we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. WEN Milling Machine
- (22 Points)
This Milling Machine has plenty of power. I worried about the price until I used it. The motor is heavier duty than I expected. WEN seems to have a good customer service. I have been using this a lot now.
We researched a number of quality Benchtop Milling Machines. We were surprised to discover more terrific options than we expected. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Milling Machine by WEN.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the WEN . Users are sure to be excited by the features this Milling Machine includes. This Milling Machine is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The by WEN is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. WEN has a good reputation as a top rated Milling Machine supplier.
The WEN Milling Machine is a great deal as well. WEN has priced this Milling Machine at only $1042.64. That is most likely among the reasons it's so popular. We looked at competing Milling Machines for sale which offer comparable quality but are far more expensive.
This Milling Machine also has high star ratings. The Milling Machine has been rated on Amazon 22 times. Actual users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The WEN is a Milling Machine that shoppers prefer.Full WEN Review
WEN Features & Specs
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.5 T-nuts, 12mm T-slots, and a two-year warranty