Right now we are comparing 1 of the premier Benchtop Milling MachinesWe compiled several really top-notch tools in this selection. Do your own research before you buy. There might be several factors we did not cover that make a difference to you.
1. WEN Milling Machine
- (22 Points)
This Milling Machine has plenty of power. I worried about the price until I used it. The motor is heavier duty than I expected. WEN seems to have a good customer service. I have been using this a lot now.
While researching the top Benchtop Milling Machines, we reviewed dozens options that are currently available. We were surprised to find more terrific choices than we anticipated. The WEN was our favorite Benchtop Milling Machines for sale right now.
The Milling Machine by WEN is the optimal option for both professionals and hobbyists alike. This Milling Machine includes plenty of terrific features. This Milling Machine is a great option for job sites and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the WEN is impressive. It's no mystery why WEN has a reputation as a top Milling Machine producer.
The Milling Machine by WEN is also an excellent deal. This Milling Machine costs just $1042.64. It's honestly incredible that WEN has the ability to retail these Milling Machines at that price. We looked at other Milling Machines available which offer comparable craftsmanship and much more pricey.
This Milling Machine moreover has high ratings. The Milling Machine has been rated on Amazon 22 times. Genuine customers report an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the WEN Milling Machine by WEN are highly satisfied with the tool.Full WEN Review
WEN Features & Specs
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.5 T-nuts, 12mm T-slots, and a two-year warranty