Right now we are reviewing 9 of the leading 10-Inch Miter SawsThere are several really top-notch tools within this collection. We'd recommend doing a bit of additional investigation on the available Miter Saws and pick out an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT C10FCGSM Miter Saw
- (1294 Points)
Awesome Miter Saw, cuts great, looks great. It is precise in any type of cut. Metabo HPT makes quality well built tools! Overall, super happy with the Metabo HPT C10FCGSM. Changing angles is quick and accurate.
Through our research of the top 10-Inch Miter Saws, we evaluated a number of options that are currently available. We were surprised to discover more great choices than we predicted. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the C10FCGSM Miter Saw by Metabo HPT.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can enjoy the C10FCGSM by Metabo HPT. This Miter Saw includes several terrific features. It is a terrific option for work and for home use as well.
The C10FCGSM by Metabo HPT is manufactured with excellent workmanship. There's a reason why Metabo HPT has track record as a premier Miter Saw manufacturer.
The C10FCGSM Miter Saw by Metabo HPT is also a great price. Metabo HPT chose to price this Miter Saw at just $. It's really amazing that Metabo HPT manages to retail this Miter Saw at the price listed. We looked at competing Miter Saws available that are comparable craftsmanship but are far more pricey.
This Miter Saw also has high ratings. The Metabo HPT C10FCGSM has been reviewed on Amazon 1294 times. Real customers report an average score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. The Metabo HPT C10FCGSM is definitely a Miter Saw that most people prefer.Full Metabo HPT C10FCGSM Review
Metabo HPT C10FCGSM Features & Specs
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool