Today we are reviewing 3 of the best Portable Miter SawsWe put together a variety of terrific tools in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are a few details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. Bosch CM8S Miter Saw
- (65 Points)
The blades are dead on accurate. I'm not sure how I survived without it. The Miter Saw came as pictured with everything intact. The Bosch CM8S is a big step up from my old one. Far greater than most Miter Saws.
We researched dozens of quality Portable Miter Saws. We were impressed how many quality options there were to select from. The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the CM8S Miter Saw by Bosch.
The Bosch CM8S Miter Saw is the ideal product choice for professionals and hobbyists. This Miter Saw includes many terrific features. This Miter Saw is excellent for use on the house and on the job site.
The workmanship on the CM8S by Bosch is remarkable. Bosch has really secured it's reputation as a premier Miter Saw supplier.
The Bosch CM8S Miter Saw is also a great price. This Miter Saw costs only $449.00. It's honestly incredible that Bosch manages to sell this Miter Saw at that price. That is particularly inexpensive factoring in the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Miter Saw also has top ratings. The Bosch CM8S has been rated on Amazon 65 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Miter Saw that most people prefer using.Full Bosch CM8S Review
Bosch CM8S Features & Specs
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw. The saw also features easy-to-read miter and bevel scales.
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for additional work-piece support. Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- STABILITY: The Bosch CM8S miter saw features an adjustable front stabilizing foot, maintaining saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity.
- CONVENIENT: Features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action. The detent system provides quick and accurate cuts.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1/4 in. as a 10 inch miter saw but is 30% lighter. The Bosch exclusive design provides ultimate portability with a top carry handle and a weight of just 37 pounds