Searching for the best K I M O. Nailers? Here's our favorite 1We put together a number of terrific options in our breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are some factors we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. K I M O. Brad Nailer
- (625 Points)
Works just fine and I would buy it again. The more I use it the more I like it. I am really pleased with this nailer. High quality, easy to load and use. The device doesn't need time to cool down.
We researched dozens of premium K I M O. Nailers. We were surprised to find more great choices than we anticipated. The K I M O. was our favorite K I M O. Nailers available today.
Both experts and amateurs alike can make use of the by K I M O.. This Brad Nailer offers numerous great features. This Brad Nailer is great for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the K I M O. is exceptional. K I M O. has a good reputation as a highly rated Nailer manufacturer.
The K I M O. is additionally a surprisingly reasonably priced Nailer. This Brad Nailer costs only $172.99. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is particularly affordable keeping in mind the features of this tool.
This Brad Nailer also boasts high ratings. The K I M O. has been rated on Amazon 625 times. Genuine customers have left reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have purchased the K I M O. are really satisfied with the tool.Full K I M O. Review
K I M O. Features & Specs
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it ideal for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 700 PCS 18GA nails, 300 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.