Right now we're measuring 10 of the premier Makita NailersWe put together a range of great options in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be several factors we did not look into that make a difference to you.
1. Makita AF505N Brad Nailer
- (1127 Points)
It works well and will last a long time. I easily installed my new baseboards. This gun is rugged and shoots hard. I should have bought this Brad Nailer years ago. The Makita AF505N has worked great.
We researched a number of top quality Makita Nailers. We were impressed at the number of quality products there were to pick. The Makita AF505N took our vote as the best Makita Nailers available today.
The Makita AF505N Brad Nailer is the perfect option choice for experts and amateurs. This Brad Nailer offers numerous terrific features. It is a terrific product for work and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Makita AF505N is astounding. Makita has definitely secured it's reputation as a premier Nailer supplier.
The Makita AF505N Brad Nailer is also a terrific price. This Brad Nailer costs just $103.99. It's truly incredible that Makita manages to sell these Brad Nailers at the price listed. We looked at other Nailers available which offer similar quality but are far more pricey.
This Brad Nailer moreover has high star ratings. The Makita AF505N has been rated on Amazon 1127 times. Actual end users have left reviews with an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Makita AF505N are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Makita AF505N Review
Makita AF505N Features & Specs
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- "Tool less” quick release cam lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; Efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact