Right now we're reviewing 3 of the top Palm NailersWe put together a number of terrific options in our breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are some factors we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. Freeman Pneumatics PMPN Roofing Nailer
- (255 Points)
Roofing Nailer is very light for all-day use. I must say it worked great! Does not split trim, jam, or misfire. I highly recommend the tool and company. This is a 5 star Roofing Nailer any day!
We analyzed dozens of high quality Palm Nailers. We were impressed at the number of premium products available to select from. The PMPN by Freeman Pneumatics took our vote as the best Palm Nailers for sale right now.
The Freeman Pneumatics PMPN Roofing Nailer is the ideal option for both contractors and amateurs. You won't be disappointed by the features this Roofing Nailer includes. This tool is fantastic for use at home and also at work.
The PMPN by Freeman Pneumatics is produced with excellent design. It's no mystery why Freeman Pneumatics has a track record as a top Nailer manufacturer.
The Freeman Pneumatics PMPN is also a really budget-friendly Nailer. It is priced at just $34.30. That is most likely one of the reasons it's so in demand. We looked at competing Nailers for sale which offer similar craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
The PMPN by Freeman Pneumatics is also highly rated. The PMPN Roofing Nailer has been reviewed on Amazon 255 times. It boasts an average score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Roofing Nailer which shoppers prefer using.Full Freeman Pneumatics PMPN Review
Freeman Pneumatics PMPN Features & Specs
- Nailed It: The Freeman PMPN Pneumatic Mini Palm Nailer with Magnetic Tip is a small but powerful hammer to assist you when working in tight spaces and hard to reach areas. It's lightweight with an ergonomically designed body and can handle nails from 6D to 16D, and up to 3-1/2".
- Pro Design: This powerful and durable palm nailer features high quality internal parts and a lightweight, ergonomic design weighing in at under two pounds. It comes with everything you need to hammer in hard to reach places, with air tool oil and adjustment tools included.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.