Listed here is our rundown of the 10 best Pneumatic NailersWe put together a number of terrific options in our breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are some factors we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. WEN 61721 Brad Nailer
- (4337 Points)
Looking forward to many years of use. Fully responsive and no misfires. I am very happy with this purchase. This Brad Nailer handled that job flawlessly. It seems to be about 95% or so metal.
We researched dozens of premium Pneumatic Nailers. We were impressed at the number of quality tools there were to choose. The 61721 by WEN was our favorite Pneumatic Nailers available today.
The 61721 Brad Nailer by WEN is the ideal option for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Brad Nailer is built with lots of fantastic features. This tool is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the WEN 61721 is impressive. WEN has truly secured it's reputation as a top Nailer producer.
The WEN 61721 is also a remarkably reasonably priced Nailer. WEN chose to price this Brad Nailer at only $39.91. It's really impressive that WEN manages to sell these Brad Nailers at that price. That is very affordable keeping in mind the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Brad Nailer moreover has high ratings. The 61721 Brad Nailer has been reviewed on Amazon 4337 times. It has an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the customers who have had the opportunity to use the WEN 61721 are really satisfied with the tool.Full WEN 61721 Review
WEN 61721 Features & Specs
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails