Hunting for the top rated Safety Nailers? Find out our top 10We put together a number of terrific options in our breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are some factors we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner
- (926 Points)
Made my project very quick and easy. Does not split trim, jam, or misfire. Not a single nail didn't go all the way in. This is working really well so far. This is a solidly above-average Pinner.
When researching the top Safety Nailers, we analyzed a number of products that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to find more excellent options than we projected. The one that definitely stood out from the pack though was the Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the Koki Holdings America NP35AM. This Pinner is built with lots of great features. This Pinner is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The NP35AM by Koki Holdings America is produced with premium craftsmanship. It's no mystery why Koki Holdings America has a reputation as a top Nailer producer.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner is a great price as well. It is priced at just $86.33. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly affordable keeping in mind the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Pinner moreover boasts high ratings. The NP35AM Pinner has been rated on Amazon 926 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Pinner that most people prefer using.Full Koki Holdings America NP35AM Review
Koki Holdings America NP35AM Features & Specs
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
- INCLUDES: NP35A Pin Nailer, Carrying Case, No Mar Tip (x2), Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, Hex Bar Wrench
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- MAGAZINE: Automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- RELOAD INDICATOR: Easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- FASTENERS: Drives 23-Gauge pin nails ranging from 5/8" to 1-3/8" in length
- LARGE FASTENER CAPACITY: Fewer reloads and less downtime