Read about our list of the 3 highest rated WEN NailersWe put together a number of terrific options in our breakdown. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are some factors we didn't look into that are important to you.
1. WEN 61721 Brad Nailer
- (4337 Points)
Looking forward to many years of use. Fully responsive and no misfires. I am very happy with this purchase. This Brad Nailer handled that job flawlessly. It seems to be about 95% or so metal.
Through our research of the top WEN Nailers, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were astounded at the number of high quality options there were to pick. The 61721 by WEN was our favorite WEN Nailers available today.
The 61721 Brad Nailer by WEN is the perfect tool choice for contractors and hobbyists alike. Users will be excited by the features this Brad Nailer includes. It is a fantastic option for job sites and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the 61721 by WEN is astounding. WEN has a good reputation as a highly ranked Nailer manufacturer.
The WEN 61721 is likewise a very reasonably priced Nailer. WEN chose to price this Brad Nailer at only $39.91. It's truly impressive that WEN has the ability to sell this Brad Nailer at the price listed. That price is really cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Brad Nailer moreover has high ratings. The WEN 61721 has been rated on Amazon 4337 times. The average user review is 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the WEN 61721 are very satisfied.Full WEN 61721 Review
WEN 61721 Features & Specs
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails