Here's our breakdown of the top 10 highest rated Safety Pinners you can buy right nowWe put together some really highly rated products within this collection. We would encourage a little additional investigation on the available Pinners and choosing a product that fits your needs the best!
1. Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner
- (926 Points)
In the end, you may never need another. It seems to be heavy duty. I highly recommend the tool and company. I'm a novice when it comes to Pinner. Very handy for woodworking.
Through our investigation of the top Safety Pinners, we analyzed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we projected. The NP35AM by Koki Holdings America was our favorite Safety Pinners for sale right now.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner is the perfect product choice for contractors and amateurs. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Pinner offers. This tool is terrific for use on the house and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Koki Holdings America NP35AM is exceptional. There's a reason why Koki Holdings America has reputation as a premier Pinner producer.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM is additionally a very competitively priced Pinner. It is priced at just $86.33. It's honestly amazing that Koki Holdings America manages to sell this Pinner at that price. There are other Pinners for sale that are comparable build quality and much more highly priced.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM is top reviewed as well. The NP35AM Pinner has been reviewed on Amazon 926 times. The average score is 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Pinner which most people prefer using.Full Koki Holdings America NP35AM Review
Koki Holdings America NP35AM Features & Specs
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
- INCLUDES: NP35A Pin Nailer, Carrying Case, No Mar Tip (x2), Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, Hex Bar Wrench
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- MAGAZINE: Automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- RELOAD INDICATOR: Easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- FASTENERS: Drives 23-Gauge pin nails ranging from 5/8" to 1-3/8" in length
- LARGE FASTENER CAPACITY: Fewer reloads and less downtime