Our analysis of the top 10 best Pinners Under $100 available nowWe put together some really highly rated products within this collection. We would encourage a little additional investigation on the available Pinners and choosing a product that fits your needs the best!
1. Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner
- (926 Points)
In the end, you may never need another. It seems to be heavy duty. I highly recommend the tool and company. I'm a novice when it comes to Pinner. Very handy for woodworking.
We explored a number of quality Pinners Under $100. We were surprised how many quality tools there were to choose. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can enjoy the NP35AM by Koki Holdings America. This Pinner offers many fantastic features. This tool is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM is produced with premium craftsmanship. Koki Holdings America has a good reputation as a top rated Pinner manufacturer.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM is likewise a really affordable Pinner. This Pinner costs just $86.33. It's truly impressive that Koki Holdings America is able to retail these Pinners at the price listed. That price is surprisingly cost-effective factoring in the craftsmanship of the tool.
The Koki Holdings America NP35AM is also highly rated. The NP35AM Pinner has been rated on Amazon 926 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner by Koki Holdings America are very satisfied with the tool.Full Koki Holdings America NP35AM Review
Koki Holdings America NP35AM Features & Specs
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
- INCLUDES: NP35A Pin Nailer, Carrying Case, No Mar Tip (x2), Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, Hex Bar Wrench
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- MAGAZINE: Automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- RELOAD INDICATOR: Easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- FASTENERS: Drives 23-Gauge pin nails ranging from 5/8" to 1-3/8" in length
- LARGE FASTENER CAPACITY: Fewer reloads and less downtime