Our review of the top 10 leading Pinners Under $100 available to buy nowWe put together a variety of terrific choices in this breakdown. I would highly recommend to do a bit of additional analysis before you buy. That will make sure that you find the best Pinner for your requirements.
1. Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner
- (926 Points)
In the end, you may never need another. It seems to be heavy duty. I highly recommend the tool and company. I'm a novice when it comes to Pinner. Very handy for woodworking.
We analyzed a number of high quality Pinners Under $100. We were astounded at the number of high quality products there were to select from. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Koki Holdings America NP35AM Pinner.
The NP35AM Pinner by Koki Holdings America is the optimal tool choice for experts and amateurs. You won't be disappointed by the features this Pinner offers. This Pinner is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The NP35AM by Koki Holdings America is produced with excellent design. There's a reason why Koki Holdings America has track record as a premier Pinner manufacturer.
The NP35AM Pinner by Koki Holdings America is a great deal as well. Koki Holdings America has priced this Pinner at only $86.33. It's really amazing that Koki Holdings America manages to retail this Pinner at that price. We looked at other Pinners available that are comparable quality and much more expensive.
This Pinner also boasts top star ratings. The Koki Holdings America NP35AM has been rated on Amazon 926 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Pinner which most people prefer.Full Koki Holdings America NP35AM Review
Koki Holdings America NP35AM Features & Specs
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
- INCLUDES: NP35A Pin Nailer, Carrying Case, No Mar Tip (x2), Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, Hex Bar Wrench
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- MAGAZINE: Automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- RELOAD INDICATOR: Easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- FASTENERS: Drives 23-Gauge pin nails ranging from 5/8" to 1-3/8" in length
- LARGE FASTENER CAPACITY: Fewer reloads and less downtime