Searching for the top selling Festool Planers? Find out our top 3You have a number of fantastic options in our breakdown. We would encourage some further investigation on the available Planers and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Festool HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer
- (7 Points)
It would be nice if the discharge port were reversible. Sure made building shelves in the garage so much easier. Requires a vacuum hose to control the mess it makes. The carry case is sturdy and an extra blade is included. This planer is a lot better than I expected for the money
We analyzed a number of premium Festool Planers. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we predicted. The HL 850 E by Festool was our favorite Festool Planers available today.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get projects done with the HL 850 E by Festool. Users will be impressed by the features this Electric Hand Planer offers. This Electric Hand Planer is fantastic for use at home and also at work.
The design on the Festool HL 850 E is impressive. Festool holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Planer producer.
The HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer by Festool is also a terrific deal. This Electric Hand Planer costs just $680.00. It's honestly amazing that Festool is able to sell these Electric Hand Planers at that price. That is very inexpensive considering the features of this Electric Hand Planer.
This Electric Hand Planer also boasts top ratings. The HL 850 E Electric Hand Planer has been rated on Amazon 7 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. The Festool HL 850 E is definitely a Electric Hand Planer that buyers prefer using.Full Festool HL 850 E Review
Festool HL 850 E Features & Specs
- Single knife cutter-head with spiral design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, quiet and “chatter-free” cut.
- Multiple head options to create rustic architectural effects in beams and flooring.
- Unlimited rabbeting depth with flush cutter side design and retractable spring-loaded guard.
- Rotary handle depth adjustment allows precise depth setting to 1/256" (1/10 mm) up to 9/64" (3.5 mm).
- highly efficient dust extractable design accomodates extraction from either side for less mess and clean up.