Read about our selection of the 1 best Ryobi PlanersWe put together a several fantastic choices in this rundown. We'd recommend doing some further investigation on the available Planers and pick out one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer
- (13 Points)
This is why I gave this Ryobi planner 4 rather than 5 stars. It's not convenient, but it did contain about 98% of the mess. Requires a vacuum hose to control the mess it makes. It's closer to the street than the house! With that disclaimer out of the way, I'm very impressed.
We analyzed a number of premium Ryobi Planers. There are numerous quality options The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the HPL52K Electric Hand Planer by Ryobi.
The HPL52K Electric Hand Planer by Ryobi is the perfect tool choice for experts and amateurs. Users will be impressed by the features this Electric Hand Planer offers. It is a fantastic product for work and for home improvement as well.
The Ryobi HPL52K is manufactured with premium design. Ryobi has a good reputation as a highly rated Planer manufacturer.
The Ryobi HPL52K Electric Hand Planer is also an excellent price. Ryobi chose to price this Electric Hand Planer at just $69.96. It's truly remarkable that Ryobi is able to offer this Electric Hand Planer at the price listed. There are competing Planers available which offer similar build quality and much more pricey.
The HPL52K by Ryobi is top rated as well. The Ryobi HPL52K has been reviewed on Amazon 13 times. Real customers have given the tool an average star rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Electric Hand Planer which most people prefer.Full Ryobi HPL52K Review
Ryobi HPL52K Features & Specs
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjust your depth from 0-1/8" in 1/96” increments. This versatility will allow you to tackle a variety of woodworking projects with maximum precision
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: A rubber molding over the grip allows precise handling, even in slippery conditions
- SAFETY: A lock-off button prevents accidental activation, which saves you from ruining your work causing damage to equipment or yourself
- DUAL EXHAUST PORTS: There are ports on either side of the unit. You can choose which side to blow chips out of depending on which side you stand on the unit when working
- REAR MOUNTED KICKSTAND: This plastic piece on the back of the planer will prevent it from scuffing or otherwise marring your work surfaces