Right now we are comparing 1 of the premier Bosch Polishers & BuffersThere are several really top quality products within this selection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on the available Polishers & Buffers and choosing one that fits your needs for your projects!
1. Bosch 3727DEVSN Polisher and Buffer
- (294 Points)
Shipping was on time and packaged with care. It is REALLY POWERFUL, and also REALLY GREAT. Polisher and Buffer was fine and arrived in a timely manner. I have used it several times and it is powerful. I can't speak highly enough about it.
We researched a number of premium Bosch Polishers & Buffers. We were astounded how many quality tools there were to choose from. The one that definitely stood out from the pack though was the Bosch 3727DEVSN Polisher and Buffer.
Both experts and beginners alike can get projects done with the 3727DEVSN by Bosch. This Polisher and Buffer includes several terrific features. It is a terrific product for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The craftsmanship on the 3727DEVSN by Bosch is remarkable. Bosch holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Polisher and Buffer producer.
The Bosch 3727DEVSN is likewise a surprisingly budget-friendly Polisher and Buffer. It is priced at just $219.99. It's honestly amazing that Bosch has the ability to offer this Polisher and Buffer at the price listed. That is really cost-effective keeping in mind the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Polisher and Buffer moreover boasts top ratings. The 3727DEVSN Polisher and Buffer has been reviewed on Amazon 294 times. The average user review is 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Polisher and Buffer that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Bosch 3727DEVSN Review
Bosch 3727DEVSN Features & Specs
- Sander/polisher design – with pad that both orbits and rotates, delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish
- Integral pad-dampening system – helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Micro filter dust system – Filters fine dust as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount – featuring a long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
- Variable-speed dial – allows the user to match the speed of the sander to the workpiece and task, from 4, 500 to 12, 000 orbits per minute (OPM)