Right now we're measuring 10 of the top Makita Polishers & BuffersWe compiled several really top-notch tools within this selection. It would be a good idea to do some extra online research before you buy. This research will make sure that you purchase the best Polisher and Buffer for your projects.
1. Makita 9237CX3 Polisher and Buffer
- (589 Points)
Easy to change accessories, good power & balance. I would definitely purchase this Polisher and Buffer again. Definitely worth the money over the cheap ones. I have a number of Makita woodworking tools. Now this is a real tool that does a great job.
Through our research of the top Makita Polishers & Buffers, we analyzed dozens options that are currently available. We were astounded how many quality tools there were to go with. The Polisher and Buffer that really stuck out from the crowd though was the Makita 9237CX3 Polisher and Buffer.
The 9237CX3 Polisher and Buffer by Makita is the optimal tool for both experts and hobbyists. Users will be impressed by the features this Polisher and Buffer offers. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The Makita 9237CX3 is manufactured with excellent workmanship. It's no mystery why Makita has a reputation as a top Polisher and Buffer producer.
The Makita 9237CX3 is additionally a very competitively priced Polisher and Buffer. It is priced at just $228.71. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. There are other Polishers & Buffers for sale that are similar craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
This Polisher and Buffer moreover has top ratings. The 9237CX3 Polisher and Buffer has been reviewed on Amazon 589 times. It has an average star rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Makita 9237CX3 Polisher and Buffer by Makita are very satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 9237CX3 Review
Makita 9237CX3 Features & Specs
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load. No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3200 RPM
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor.Amps:10