Right now we're comparing 10 of the top Stone Polishers & BuffersThere are several really top quality products within this selection. I would suggest a bit of further homework on the available Polishers & Buffers and choosing one that fits your needs for your projects!
1. Makita PW5001C Polisher and Buffer
- (184 Points)
The Makita PW5001C has plenty of power and is easy to control. Nice model with lots of power and surface area. This lasts really long and has the most power. This is the best Polisher and Buffer I have ever used. The Makita PW5001C has been a life saver for me.
We researched a number of high quality Stone Polishers & Buffers. Incredibly there were more excellent choices than we predicted. The Makita PW5001C was our favorite Stone Polishers & Buffers for sale right now.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can make use of the PW5001C by Makita. Users will not be let down by the features this Polisher and Buffer offers. This Polisher and Buffer is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The design on the Makita PW5001C is impressive. There's a reason why Makita has reputation as a premier Polisher and Buffer producer.
The Makita PW5001C is additionally a surprisingly affordable Polisher and Buffer. This Polisher and Buffer costs only $312.13. It's really impressive that Makita is able to sell this Polisher and Buffer at the price listed. There are competing Polishers & Buffers available which offer comparable quality but are much more expensive.
The PW5001C by Makita is also top rated. The PW5001C Polisher and Buffer has been reviewed on Amazon 184 times. Actual end users have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Polisher and Buffer that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita PW5001C Review
Makita PW5001C Features & Specs
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing